Chapter 16

Alice's P.O.V

"God this class was so boring" Sam groaned just as the bell rang "yeah it's hell on earth" I sighed and thanks to god it ended. We both got our stuffs and headed towards our lockers.

"hey what are you doing tonight" Sam asked as I reached my locker. "nothing important, why?" I asked keeping my books away,"great, then would you come to the party tonight at Blake's place?"she looked at me with pleading eyes like a kid asking for a chocolate. "Ok I'll come" I smiled "yay now you, me and Kate are going to have so much fun" she was literally jumping in excitement as she shoved her books in her locker before force shutting it.

"woah what happened to her?" I heard a familiar voice which made me smile as his arms wrapped around me from behind "well someone is really happy" I turned towards him and kissed Aiden "oh my virgin eyes, you two go get a room" Kate yelled making me laugh.
"wait till you get a boyfriend" Sam said kissing Blake who was already with her "No, she will not" Aiden glared, I gave him a 'are you serious' look, "Fine but I Can't see my sister kissing boys in front of me" Aiden mumbled in a childish manner. Which made everyone laugh out loud.

"whatever brother, now come girls we need to rush" Kate pulled me from Aiden and we ran away before the boys could catch us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OMG kill me please" Kate yelled from the closet, "oh god no please don't tell me that this dress also didn't fit you Kate" I face palmed and went into the closet.

We three were currently at Sam's place getting ready for the party. Aiden was already at Blake's place. Helping him, as we got ready for the party.

Then suddenly I got a call from Nick "hey Ali-bear"that made me laugh "seriously, Nick. Will you ever stop calling me that" I smiled while the girls were giving me 'who's that' look "well will you do me a favor and tell me where are you? because I miss my Ali-bear" he whined like a child "wow my so-called brother misses me" I giggled. "come on please, I'm getting bored in this town. "he said. "well you're lucky Nicky-boy, because right now I'm going to a friend's place for a party, want to join us?" I looked at Sam who gave mea 'okay' sign and nodded. I smiled and gave him the address when he agreed to meet us there.

"well is he hot!???" Kate whispered "Can't answer as he's like a brother to me but yeah he's charming" I whispered back. Sam rolled her eyes "come on we are late" she dragged us towards her car and we drove to the party.

As soon as we entered Blake's party Sam was pulled by Blake leaving me and Kate behind.

We both headed towards the bar counter.
"well hello there Ali bear" Nick appeared beside me, I smiled and hugged him "hey there Nicky" I grinned at his playful glare."Hey Beautiful" he winked at Kate who blushed under his attention, "Hi"she smiled and shook his hand "Kate he's my brother, I mean my brother's friend but he is not less than a brother for me" I smiled at him "Hi I'm Nick" he smirked knowing how she's affected by his charms "I'm Kate,Alice's friend" Nick smiled and kissed her hand "can I have dance with you beautiful" I mouthed her 'go' and she nodded.

I sipped my drink and watched Kate and Nick as they danced on the dance floor, suddenly a strong pair of hands wrapped me In a hug from behind "I missed you" Aiden whispered and kissing my shoulder. I smiled and leaned back in his arms "you were with me a few hours back" I chuckled "well I miss you every second" he turned me around and pecked my lips "me too" I whispered and kissed him.

He dragged me to the dance floor, where we joined Blake, Sam,Kate, and Nick. After few minutes I pulled away from my boyfriend "Aiden  I'll be back I need to go to rest room" I kissed him and went to find a rest room " are you lost" I heard someone behind me " yeah"I turned around and saw a boy with piercing on lips and tattoos on his hands and shoulders. I didn't get a good vibe from him. I stepped away from him and tried looking for the restroom "let me help you beautiful" he held my arm tightly and pulled me to him "um no thanks, I'm good" I tried to get away from his hold. But he held me tight and dragged me out of the house through the back door " let go of me, HELP" I screamed but he slapped me "shut your mouth BITCH" I winched in pain as tears rolled down my Cheeks "let me go" I struggled but he pushed to the wall and tried to kiss me. I struggled hard and kicked down his stomach which made him let go me and quickly stepped away, I started to run but he caught me and slapped me again making me fall on the floor.

I cried in pain as he held my arm and pulled me up, "now you are going to have punishment for this, bitch" he started dragging me towards the parking area.
Suddenly I was pulled away from him to a hard chest, I looked up and saw Aiden "stay away from her you Bastard" he shouted and held me in his arms. I saw Kate, Nick, Sam, Blake came running towards me. Kate and Sam hugged me while Nick and Aiden were throwing punches on that guy "how dare you hurt my sister" Nick was furious and Blake was holding Aiden to stop him hurt that guy.

"Aiden" I called out for him, he quickly came running towards me and hugged me tight "baby I'm so so sorry, I shouldn't have let you go alone" he held me in his arms and kissed my forehead "Aiden it's not your fault" I pulled back and looked at him "I'm sorry" he whispered and I shook my head kissing him "No, don't be, I love you" he smiled wiping my tears "I love you too Alice, god I was so worried" and he kissed me again "stop kissing my sister in front of me" Nick scowled "says the man who kissed my sister a few mins back " Aiden rolled his eyes and Kate blushed as I glanced at her in shock.

"come on guys let's go home, Blake carry me I'm tired" Sam fell into Blake's arms who chuckled and lifted her "of course my princess" with that being said he walked towards his car.

"um can I drop you home " Nick asked Kate who nodded her head shyly, "who knew my brother was romantic" I laughed "oh shut up Al" Nick glared to hide his embarrassment "I'll come with you" Kate smiled and they both went to his car.

Aiden and I were left behind "so it's you and me then"I smiled at him and nodded. He sighed and hugged me "never leave me again,I was so scared when I didn't find you" he kissed my head tucking my hair behind my ears. "I'll never leave, you are stuck with me Aiden" he laughed as I winked at him and pulled me closer for a kiss. Our kiss was slow and filled with love.
He pulled back "let's go home, before I lose control" I blushed and nodded.

When we reached home Nick already left after dropping Kate, she told us that he asked her for a date, Aiden was cool with Nick since I trust him, but Aiden still being a protective brother called and gave Nick a lecture of not hurting his sister and Nick being Nick gave Aiden a lecture in return.

Men are so weird