Chapter 24

Aiden's P.O.V

"is everything ready?" I asked dad, he nodded "I got call from Andrew, he said he and Blake are with Michael and are heading to get Crystal, they are going to change their hiding place" he said.

"great, if Blake and Andrew be successful in getting crystal with them, we can get her back safely and then your people can attack them" I said, "let's get going, they will be starting now" Nick said and we three got into my car heading towards Alice's old house.

After 30 mins we were following them quietly, suddenly the car stopped.

We saw them getting out, Michael got a call and he was talking with someone. Suddenly he acts furious and starts kicking the car. "I think something happened" Nick loads his gun as dad does the same.

He throws his phone in the car and starts shouting, while Andrew and Blake gets out of car.
"shit, I think they got to know about us" I said while taking my gun.
Michael takes out his gun and points to Andrew and Blake "shit, let's go guys" we rush out of car.

"Michael drop the gun" dad shouts, soon another car comes and Michael's people get out of that car. "shit, how did he know" I curse, and turn around to find none other than Max In that car.

"Max? What are you doing with them?" I yelled at him, he smirks "well well, is this poor Aiden and his friends, how are you guys?"

"don't tell me! You are with them?" Nick shouted at Max, he smirks and move towards the car where Crystal is there. He pulls her out and points his gun on her head "of course Nick, you guys are too easy to make fools" he laughed. I looked at him in disgust "you bastard, she's your girlfriend" I yelled at him looking at crystal who was crying, her body was bruised with blood stains on her clothes.

"girlfriend? yeah my poor girlfriend! Right baby?" he kissed her cheeks, "don't touch her" Andrew yelled and charged towards him and suddenly Michael shot his legs, he fell down clutching his leg "Andrew" I ran towards him but Max fired his gun in air, "guys stop" dad shouted. "don't be childish Aiden give me Alice and we will go without hurting anyone" Michael yelled "never" I snapped at him "why are you doing this Max?" I shouted at Max, "Robert is my brother you fool, I was behind her from many years and I got to her through Crystal, but then you came and spoiled everything" he yelled back.
While he was yelling, Blake slowly approached him from back, Michael was busy looking at us and Max that he didn't noticed Blake approaching them.

I nodded at Blake and he shot Max on leg making him let go of Crystal, she took this opportunity and came running to me.
Soon guns started to fire, I moved Crystal to car and Blake helped Andrew to get into car.

Andrew was bleeding "Crystal can you drive?" Blake asked her "no I can't, my body hurts" she cried "shit, she's bleeding too" I saw her body, they were many cuts, she cried in pain "Blake you need to take them to hospital, I will get to hospital with dad and Nick, you have to move now" he tried to oppose but suddenly someone shot in our direction, "BLAKE NOW" I yelled he got into car and quickly drove out of that place.

Dad and Nick were firing at Michael's people, suddenly another car comes and Michael and Max get into that car "I'll get back to you Aiden" Max, yells and drives off in that car.

As no one from dad's people were hurt "let's go to hospital" I said and we drove to the hospital.

Alice's P.O.V

"Alice" Kate rushed into lily's room "Crystal" she was panting "what happened Kate" I rushed to her in panic "she's in hospital with Andrew and Blake" not wanting to wait anymore "let's go" I pulled her and went towards the door "I want to come too" lily said "okay let's go, we can't leave her alone" I said "okay fine, Sam is already taking out car" I nodded and took lily in my arms as we ran to the car.

As soon as we reached hospital, we ran inside "girls" I heard Blake's voice.
"Blake" Sam ran into his arms "what happened Blake?" I asked him "Andrew, he got hurt, Michael shot him." he sighed "but, how did he find out about our plan?" Kate asked.

"Max" I heard Aiden's voice behind me, I hugged him tightly "are you hurt?" I asked him "no I'm fine, but it was Max, he was the one who was with Robert from the start" he clenched his fists in anger, while Nick explained everything "I can't believe he did that" Kate whispered "Crystal, she loved him, we trusted him" I was furious "how can he do that to her" Sam whispered in shock.

"are you people here for Mr. Andrew and Ms. Crystal" the doctor asked us as he came to us "yes doctor" Mr. Winston answered, "how is their condition?" he asked.

"Andrew is fine we took the bullet out, he just needs some rest and Crystal, she has some cuts and bruises. We have cleaned her, she too need some rest and she will be fine by a week" he smiled.

Everyone sighed in relief "can we meet them?" I asked him "yeah, we shifted them into same room" doctor and said and left.

We rushed into room, "Crystal" I whispered when I saw her " she's asleep for now" Mary said.
"sorry, I couldn't save her" Andrew whispered "daddy" lily cried and got onto his bed "daddy what happened" she was crying "sh baby, daddy is fine just little hurt in leg" he rubbed her cheeks. "I'll become a doctor and I'll heal you" she smiled adorably. Everyone smiled, "come baby let's go out and get some ice cream" Mary held her and went out.

"thank you Andrew" I held his hands and smiled, "let them rest for now, we can come again after Crystal wakes up" Aiden said.

I nodded and gave a small smile to Andrew before leaving they room.

"Mr. Winston, we got an information that, Robert and his people left this place suddenly, we got this footage from the airport." Nick said, "they must be planning something, he wouldn't leave like this" Aiden said, "I don't care, at least I have everyone with me and it's the only thing I care" I hugged Aiden and sighed in relief.

"go get girls to home I'll stay here and my people will be guarding home and hospital too" Mr. Winston said.

"let's go home" Aiden said "yeah home" I smiled.

After reaching home, everyone went to their rooms, "Aiden" I whispered "yeah baby" he rubbed my cheeks "I love you" I kissed near his lips and smirked, "someone is becoming naughty huh!" he smiled as he flipped us and got upon me.
I giggled as he left kisses on my neck, "I love you princess" he whispered before attacking my lips.

I moaned into his kiss, "Aiden" whispered "yes baby" he bit my neck earning another moan from me. I held his hair and pulled him more into me "I want It" I said. He looked at me" are you sure?" he asked. I nodded "I'm asking you again, because I won't be able to stop If I -" I stopped his blabbering with my kiss, he moaned and kissed me back.

His hand slipped inside my dress making me shiver under his touch. Within few seconds our clothes were on the floor, we were breathing heavily "I love you" he kissed my neck, slowly moving down "mine, all mine, you're mine baby" he kissed every part of my body driving me crazy "Aiden please" I begged "please what" he teased me, "do it Aiden, make me yours" I kissed his chest "gladly "he smirked as he pushed himself inside me. I moaned in pleasure as we made love to each other.

We became one, forever and ever, he's mine and I'm his.

We were together in love forever.