Chapter 7

Crystal's P.O.V

"fine" I said, I know she likes him and soon I'm gonna make her tell it to him. I know her past is haunting her still, but she has to move on, she can't be like this for her all life.

I turned to mirror for the last time to check my hair as we're leaving, suddenly I saw Alice's face, she looked terrified, the way she was looking at her phone made me nervous. Before I could ask her what's wrong, she fell to the floor. "oh my god, Alice what happened, Alice"I tried to wake her up but it was no use. She was unconscious, I quickly took out my phone and called Max and Aiden.

"what happened to her"Aiden yelled by holding her up as we rushed out of the restroom. "i don't know, she got a text and after reading that she fainted" I whispered terrified to see my friend like that. "ok guys, first let us take her to the hospital, then we will discuss the things"he said and we nodded running to the jeep. Quickly Max started driving to the near by hospital. After reaching hospital we took her to the doctor and told us to wait as they took her inside, so we did. Aiden was worried Max was talking to him, then I thought of seeing Alice's phone to check who's message was that.

I took her phone out and opened the text messages, after seeing that message I was in shock "this can't be, he's back"I whispered loud enough for  Aiden and Max to look at me. "what's wrong crystal, who's back"Max asked rushing to me and before I could answer doctor came out. "doctor is she ok?"Aiden asked him, the doctor nodded "yes, she's fine, just a panic attack. You guys can meet her and she can go home" we nodded and went to her room. "Alice"I went to her and hugged her tighty "he's back"she said and I nodded "I know Alice, we should tell them"I said to her while pulling back. She gave me a confused look "oh god, please girls will you tell us who's back"Max yelled and Aiden was looking at Alice to get answers. "we will but please let us go home first, i dont feel good here" Alice said and Aiden nodded.

After we all reached home, "i think we guys must stay with girls tonight"Max said. "that's a good idea"I said and looked at Alice and she nodded. "we entered to our apartment and I made Alice sit on the couch."Max lets bring something to eat"I said and dragged him out "Aiden look after Alice we'll be back in 15 minutes"I said and left giving Alice a look saying her to talk with Aiden and she nodded.

Aiden's P.O.V
"I will get water for you"I said and went to the kitchen bringing some water to her "here drink it and relax"I said handing her a bottle. She drank and looked at me "I think I have some explanations"she sighed "yes you do, but for now you have to rest"I said taking the bottle from her and sat beside her. "Aiden"she whispered, I looked at her as tears were falling down her cheeks "hey why are crying? "I said holding her face in my hands wiping her tears"I'm  scared"she said between her sobs, I sighed and hugged her tightly "why are you scared"I asked her "I scared of losing people who are around me, I lost my parents, my brother and now I'm scared that I'll lose you all"she said which made me smile, she's scared that she'll lose me "Alice, nothing will happen. We all will be with you and you'll not lose anyone and most importantly you wont lose me okay my cinderella"I said to her still hugging her.

She was still in my arms, her head was resting on my chest and she was holding my shirt as if I'm gonna leave her. I glaced at her, her face was looking tired her cheeks were dried with tears. I kissed her on forehead holding her closer to me.
Hearing the door open I saw that Crystal and Max were back "shh she's sleeping"I whispered motioning them to keep calm. "take her to bed Aiden"crystal said, I got up and took her in my arms walking towards her room. "I'll keep some food in the oven, if she wakes up you guys can eat"she said.

I layed her on bed and pulled blanket over her, she held my shirt and didn't leave it. I smiled at her and got under covers pulling her into my arms, "i don't know who made you so scared in your past Alice, but I'm gonna stay with you and I'll never leave you"I whispered and kissed her on forehead. Smiled I drifted to sleep by holding her in my arms.

Alice's P.O.V
I woke up, feeling warm and protected, suddenly I realised that someone is holing me in their arms. I looked over my shoulder and saw Aiden, I didn't know why I was comfortable in his arms, I was never this comfortable around someone after my family died. He was something that I couldn't run away from. I smiled as I touched his face he was cute while sleeping, I didn't know why but a part of me wanted to kiss him "good morning cinderella"he smiled with his eyes closed and I pulled away from him suddenly feeling shy. "good morning"I said and got up from bed. It was 1 in the night, "ahhh aiden, Im hungry "I said as my stomach growled "come lets go to kitchen, crystal kept some food for us in oven"he said and we walked to kitchen.

"sit here Alice,I'll get food"he said "I'll get it aiden"I said but he glared at me "Alice it's fine you sit there and I'll get the food"he said, I sighed sitting on the couch. He went to the kitchen and brought food for me, my stomach was growling, I smiled shyly "wow, too hungry ahh, well this is all for you to eat" we both sat on the couch silently eating. I felt like he's staring at me, "Aiden why are you staring at me" i asked as i noticed him, he still continued to stare with a smile on his face "is there something on my face"I asked confused "Alice"he said leaning towards me, my heart skipped a beat, my face was red as I looked at his lips. He ran his fingers on my lips and removed something from my face. I was still looking at his lips "Alice, you are beautiful, like a princess"he said "that's the reason you call me cinderella"I asked him smiling. We were too close now, I could feel his breath on my face "yes, you are like my princess cinderella"he said holding my face in his hands.
I don't know what I was doing but I felt like kissing him, he came more close, our forehead were touching, I felt his warm lips on mine. Without knowing I kissed him back.

WE KISSED, I KISSED HIM....HE KISSED ME.....DO I REALLY LIKE HIM..........YES I DO

__________________________________________________

Yayyyy they kissed........
Hey guys, thank you for reading my story.....

It's My second story and I'm happy that its good than my first.....

Keep reading guys....
Keep voting and comment guys
Lots of love for you guys..........