Chapter 20

Aiden's P.O.V

"what do you think you are doing?" Sam yelled at me as soon as I came downstairs, "she needs you Aiden and you left her alone to cry" Kate held Sam back "leave him alone Sam, he needs some time to think" Sam sighed and left with Blake.

"Aiden?" Nick sat beside me putting his hand on my shoulder "I don't know what to do" I held my face in my palms. Kate held my hand and pulled them away making me look at her "she just need you to hold her, you shouldn't have left her like that " Kate said, "I know, but I was angry at him. How can he do that to her and he even killed her brother's girlfriend".
"what? When did it happen?" Nick asked "it was the reason I brought her here with me, so that I can keep her safe, he knew she was staying with crystal, so we moved her here. But now that Bastard knows where we are" I was fuming in anger at myself for being so irresponsible.

"we should discuss things with your dad and police, before anything else happens" Nick said "but first go see her, she needs you" I nodded and went upstairs to her room.

Kate's P.O.V

After Aiden went Nick hugged me tightly "you okay?" he nodded tin response I pulled back and kissed him lightly "everything will be alright" I whispered. He smiled and kissed me again "I'm so lucky to have you" I smiled hugging him again.

"I think I should leave now, I need to do some investigation, do you have that note with you" he asked "yeah I have it" I quickly went to get that note and handed it to him. "okay this will do, I'll see you soon sweetheart" he kissed my forehead "be safe and call me back soon" he nodded and left.

Alice's P.O.V

"he hates me" I whispered to myself as tears rolled down my cheeks, "No I don't" I startled when I heard him near to me s I thought he left his "I'm so sorry" he came to me and sat beside me "don't need to be sorry, no one would want a girl with a past like this, I'm broken, I'm used, I not worth of love" I whispered refusing to look at him, "Alice, look at me" he held chin up and turned me to face him and then I saw him crying "Aiden" I threw myself into his arms and cried for everything that happened "please don't think like that, I'm sorry for leaving you before. I was just, I couldn't able to control my anger" he said kissing my head. "please don't leave me" I whispered and he pulled back "never, you are my life line and I'm not going to leave you" I smiled at him.

"I love you" I pecking his lips, "I love you too my Cinderella" he leaned in pulling me back for a kiss We smiled as we looked at each other "I'm tired" he nodded laying me back on bed and tucking me in "stay with me please" I held his hands, smiling he got under covers pulling me closer.
I snuggled into his arms before sleeping peacefully.

"I have everything I need and this time I'm not going to lose them"

Roberts P.O.V

I saw her with her new friends today, she was laughing and having fun, they were teasing her about her new boyfriend. I clenched my fists in anger, she's mine not his. I'm going to get her back. No one can take her away from me. I'll kill everyone like I did before. That's why sent I that note to her. She was in shock to realize that I'm here, they left immediately. I didn't follow her but instead I went to a bar and got drunk. She's mine.

I came back to my office at night.

"sir, the FBI is searching for you" Michael said "why, how could that happen" I shouted on him. "Nick, her brother's friend. He's in FBI and working with Aiden's father" he stepped back in fear.
"I want you to divert them for some days, I need some time to get her back" he nodded.

"and where is crystal, her friend, did you get her?" he nodded "yes sir, she's still unconscious".
"as soon as she wakes up, treat her well with out special tools & I want some pictures of that girl" I said "now leave"
He quickly left my office,

See baby doll I have to kill many people to get you. What a pity.
I'm coming for you. Just wait a few days more.