Chapter 19

Alice's P.O.V

All eyes were on me, Aiden squeezed my hand with his as he gave me a nod silently telling me that he's here.
I nodded at him and breathed out "okay"

My dad was a business man, and my mom was a fashion designer but after I born, she used to work from home. I had a brother Revin, he was a two years elder than me.
We were a happy family, we always used to have good bonding between us, Iwas daddy's girl while Revin was mamma's boy.
Nick was our neighbor and we were friends since kindergarten. Our families were pretty close, Nick was like my second brother. After completing their high school Nick and Revin had to leave home for college.
Nick left before Revin & Brother left after one month.

Everything was perfect in our lives
Then Robert came into my life,
He was that typical bad boy at school involved in some gangs and drugs. Everyone used to stay away from him, I never saw him before since he rarely attended school.

After my brother left, I used to be with my friends and hang out with them more.

One day  as usual I went to a party with my friends, we were having fun until then Robert came to that party.
I was dared to bump into him and spoil his shirt with my drink, that day I was drunk and I didn't realize that it was him. I giggled at him and said sorry before leaving.
Next day at school my friends informed me about the incident at party, they said that he was smiling at me and was asking everyone about my details.

My friends were worried for me, there thought I was his next target.I never took it seriously in front of them but I was a little scared.

After a week I saw him near my car while I was leaving to home."So you're name is Alice" he voice boomed in that dreadful silence, I didn't reply Instead I tried getting into my car, then suddenly he held my wrist and twisted it back. I cried out in pain "hey baby doll shh, don't cry. Pretty girls like you shouldn't be crying" he wiped my tears and left my hand "now tell me is your name Alice" I only nodded to him.

"good, from today you are my girlfriend" I looked at him in fear and shock "no never" I yelled and he slapped me "I never asked your permission girl, did I? you are MINE" he smirked. I was shaking in fear, I didn't know what to do so I just nodded. He was dangerous and I was nothing before him.
I couldn't tell anyone about his abuse, since he threatened to hurt people..

Few days passed, everyone at school felt bad for me, but no one dared to help me, my friends were afraid to be with me since he was always with me at school.

He used to beat some boys who even looked at me, all were terrified to even look at me.
He made my life hell, my parents didn't know anything about him. I used to cover my scars with heavy makeup and used to smile in front of them like nothing happened.

One day as usual I was going to my car after school, he came tome and pulled me towards his bike "where are you taking me" I yelled"shut up bitch, I have a party to go and you are coming with me" he yelled and dragged me with him.

That party was full of bad people in the town, smokers, drunk people, drug dealers, and all. I was scared, really scared, I didn't utter a word as I wasn't allowed to speak to anyone So I was just standing behind him.After sometime he went to dance with a girl and left me behind, he was already drunk and I was scared to stop him. I stood there with tears in my eyes, then suddenly a boy approached me and tried to flirt with me. Then all of a sudden Robert came towards me. He pulled me and kissed me forcibly, I tried to getaway but he started hurting me, my lips were bleeding.

"she's mine" he yelled and punched that boy, "oh come on we can share bro and I think she doesn't like you" he winked at us. I backed away from them "Alice go home" he ordered and without thinking twice I ran out of that party and left to home.

I didn't know what happened there after I left and I really didn't bothered to ask him. After that day, I slowly started avoiding him,actually I took leave from school and switched off my mobile.

After 2 days my friend lily appeared at my home, with Robert, I could see fear in her eyes. Robert acted as her brother and talked with my parents.

After he left, I called Revin since I couldn't help myself and I was worried that he was after my parents.
I asked Revin not to tell mom and dad and he promised to come home as soon as possible.

And as promised he came the very next day,
"from when it started Alice" he was in my room and we were talking about Robert. "3 months" I whispered "did he abuse you"Revin was angry "yes" I said without looking at him. "I'm going to kill him" he was about to go but I stopped him" no" I hugged him"please" he looked at me.
"what's happening here" my dad came into my room. "dad Nothing happened dad" I quickly answered him.
"No Alice we have to tell them" Revin said "No Robert will kill them" I yelled in panic " what?" my mom came in and stood beside dad and looked at me.

I gulped and withheld my tears, Revin explained everything to our parents. Mom was crying and hugging me where dad and Revin were fuming in anger.

"we should report to police about him, he abused my daughter" dad yelled and Revin agreed with them "my baby has gone through many things" mom was crying with me in her arms.

"Revin let's go now and report to the police" dad and Revin left.
Then I got a call from Robert "mom it's him" I was nervous"lift the call and act normal" she said and I nodded.
"hello" I answered the call "what the hell, I know you are reporting me to the police, and I'm going to kill you for that" he shouted and I dropped the phone "mom mom he knows, he coming" I was shaking in fear.
Mom called dad and told them about Robert, "dad is coming sweetheart becalm nothing is going to happen" I hugged mom and we were waiting for dad and Revin, suddenly we saw Robert from our window, he was coming towards our home.

Me and mom rushed downstairs, "go run away goo" mom pushed me towards our backyard. "but mom" I cried "No Alice, go save yourself I'll stop him for some time, go" she yelled and pushed me out.

I ran away from home and went to the police station "please help me please help" I told them everything and soon the police came with me to my home.

But it was late, my mom, dad and my brother were dying.
I saw them burning inside my home, they were screaming for help and I saw Robert laughing at them. He was standing outside the house laughing at my family as there were dying.

The police caught him,
"I'm going to come for you Alice, you're mine only mine" he shouted while the police took him.

I was broken, I lost my everything. My family was dead, just because of me.
I left everything behind and ran away from here.
So after the funeral, I ran away with some money, I completed my school through online classes with the help of our principal and joined college, I never tried to return back.
I stayed with crystal, and never let anyone other than crystal to be with me.

After that Aiden came into my life and the rest of the story is all you know"

I sighed wiping my tears
Kate and Sam rushed to me and hugged me.

I laughed at them and cried with them.
Everyone left after few minutes telling me to rest leaving me alone with Aiden,"Aiden" I called him, but he just stood up "I need sometime" and left the room without even looking at me.

"why do I always mess everything" I cried to myself.
I need him, I need my Aiden, but he left me like everyone else.