Epilogue

5 years later

Alice's P.O.V

"Aiden" I yelled as tears rolled down my cheeks, I heard loud steps running down the stairs, soon Aiden appeared near the kitchen door and frowned at me "what's wrong baby, did something happen? is the baby coming?" he rushed to me and checked My baby bump.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of my way "there is no ice-cream and no gummy bears nor any chocolates at home" I sniffed, he tensed and checked the fridge "what? But I checked them yesterday, did you eat them all at night?" I glared at him "so what if I ate? Are you saying that I'm just sitting here and eating everything? And getting fat!" he paled and shook his head quickly "no sweetheart, you're not fat, you're just pregnant and beautiful" he kissed my cheeks "God, I hate these hormones, I'm not getting pregnant again" I sighed and smiled as we heard my baby's voice.

"mommy" he walked straight to me and pouted stretching his hands to me to lift him up, I carefully lifted him and placed him on the counter and sat on the chair beside him. "I'm hungry mommy" he rubbed his small belly. "well, it's good that you're hungry because your dad is going to out, you guys can have some breakfast" Aiden smiled at his son and kissed us both before going to get ready. "come on, let's get you ready then you can go with daddy" he nods his head and gives me a cheeky smile. I laugh and poke his dimples before helping him to get down. He rushes to his room to get dressed, "babe, don't worry I'll get him ready" Aiden yells from our room, so I sighed walking to the living room deciding to watch TV.

"we're leaving" Aiden yells from door after sometime "don't forget anything" I yell back.

After they left, I continue watching TV while laying on couch until my phone rang making me groan as I'm too lazy to even pick it up but did it anyways "hello?" I said without looking at caller ID. "women, how do you girls go through it" I chuckled at Sam's voice "good morning to you too Sam" she groans clearly in pain or hungry "whatever, what are you doing now?" she asked "I'm watching TV, Aiden and Revin have gone to get some groceries, I'm out of ice-creams so" I explain. "good, I'm coming over, Kate and Crystal are busy anyways" she says before hanging without even letting me say anything.

I shook my head and smiled thinking about how life had changed since these 5 years.

Aiden and I got married soon after he proposed because I didn't want to get married with my baby bump.
After college we moved to a new house for our small family, Crystal gave birth to a boy whom they named Kaden, they stayed at the Aiden's old house since their parents decided to have a world tour, Andrew is now working along with Nick. Nick and Kate along with Andrew and Crystal got married a year after us.

While Sam and Blake got married just a year ago, Kate and Nick had twins, a girl and a boy named Amelia and Elliot.
Kaden and Revin are 5 years old, and are already best friends with same interest in soccer, while the twins are four-year-old monsters that's what Kate calls them.
And my lily is still everyone's sweetheart and she's now 10 years old, she's totally Crystal's daughter as we call it as Both of them are crazy with fashion fever, Andrew sometimes gets heart attack due to their Shopping bills, but he loves them a lot so he continues to spoil them.

Now I'm pregnant with a baby girl and I'm ready to pop anytime soon, "hey girl" I heard Sam's voice snapping me out of my thoughts.

"hey" I smiled and she dropped on the couch bedside me "where's Blake, I thought he's with you today" I asked her, "he got an important meeting, as Aiden is on leave for a month for you, he went early today" I smiled guilty at her "sorry" she rolled her eyes waving me off "No need, if he stays home, he'd probably go mad from my hormonal ass and don't worry when I'm close to due, Aiden will be running around while Blake will be at home crying with me for being hormonal" she laughs "yeah, it's a good thing that they both decided to have business together but the bad thing is that, the employees have 2 handsome boss whom they can't seduce" we both shared a laugh thinking about all employees who work for our husbands.