Bullied

"So, which school did you use to go?", a girl with a soft and friendly voice asked Henrietta.

Before Henrietta could answer, a harsh boy replied in the order to bully her, "She is absolutely from a school where students with no eyes go to learn. And, yeah! The school name must be, 'I have no eye high school'. Am I right?"

Henrietta answered him with a cold voice, "No, you're not."

That guy got a bit scared by her voice. It had no anger in it, but had something that was enough to beat his heart faster than it should.

That girl who had a soft voice, argued with that harsh boy, "Jason, she is hurt by your nonsense. Don't do this again."

"I surely will.",Jason showed her faces. Then being proud on it, he whispered, "Silvia, look, I showed her faces but she couldn't see. Isn't that amazing?"

Henrietta heard with silence. Then, she stood up and walked towards Jason. She could guess properly where that boy was standing. Henrietta held his shirt collars and leaned him against the wall and whispered in his ears, "I may not see, but I hear way better than you. So, don't try to piss me off again. I am not that easy."

Jason was too astonished to talk, he stammered badly. He didn't even imagine such reaction from a soft girl like Henrietta. Silvia saw the whole scenario almost taking her eyes on forehead.

Henrietta acted like nothing has happened. She again went back to her seat and yawned.

***
A tall man with whiskers and spectacles entered the classroom. All stood up including Henrietta. Silvia had sat besides her after the clash of Jason and Henrietta.

Silvia whispered, "This is our biology teacher, Mr. Kumberbatch."

The man stood on the dias and threw a smile to the whole class which was undoubtedly nice, but unfortunately, Henrietta couldn't know it.

"Good morning students. How have you all been this weekend? Is there any new news?"

Jason started, "Sir, we have a new blind thing in our class.", it was most crude thing that anyone ever heard, all forgot to breath. They wondered what was going to happen to Jason now. They doubted that even Jason could survive with all his limbs intact.

"Sorry? What do you mean by a blind thing?", Mr. Kumberbatch asked curiously.

"Sir, there is a new student, Henrietta blinder, sorry, Henrietta Arther. She is blind."

"Jason, this is crossing limit now. You make fun of everything and you're infamous for that. And, don't start it again. She is not blind, you may call her visually impaired. This is ridiculous, Jason!"

Jason was shut down by such reaction of Mr. Kumberbatch. He didn't think that Mr. Kumberbatch would scold him. Kumberbatch was one of the most calm and soft teacher. He used to never yell at anyone for anything.

"Students, we had a rubbish conversation. Now, I think we should concentrate on study.", he looked at Henrietta with great compassion, but unfortunately, it was neither seen by her.

All opened their biology book. Today's lesson was transportation. Mr. Kumberbatch was teaching them about heart.

"The heart is consist of four chambers. They are.. Wait. I want to hear it from you guys. Close your books and pronounce those names."

The whole class remained silent. It was like they heard the name of the organ heart for the first time in their life.

"Anyone? Students! How more time do you need to learn only the chambers of heart?"