The Wrong Decision Of Showing Skin

Dedication to my regular readers.

Evan got Henrietta to the most expensive fashion house in city. He was fond of showing offs, Henrietta thought. But she got happy as well to think he cared about her looking beautiful.

Evan was scrolling through the hangers were gowns and frocks were hung. Henrietta had nothing to do but touch them to realize how were them. Whilst other girls of her school were here too to buy dress and they were choosing their own dress, Henrietta was dependent on Evan to chose a dress for her.

Finally, Evan got a dress he thought would suit Henrietta. He got it off the display hanger and yelled.

"Honey! Look what I got for you. This white frock will suit you marvelously."

Henrietta came to him from the other side with her white cane.

"Yeah? You got a frock? How's it?"

"No more words please! Just get into the trial room and wear it. Right now, go." He gave the dress to her hand and pushed her toward the trial.

Henrietta got in and closed the door behind her. She unzipped the dress and wore it. She felt that the dress was made of expensive material and floral carved net. She let the dress get into herself. The tight skin fitting dress easily got into her skinny figure. But with uncomfort, she realized that the dress barely covered her thighs.

She was not the kind of the girl who would like to show off her body. She hardly wore short skirts or skinny see through dresses. Because she knew, showing a lot of skin would attract a lot of men, but showing personality would attract the right man.

She got out off the trial room and called Evan.

"Evan! Can you hear me for a second?"

Evan ran to her, "Honey! You look perfectly beautiful in this dress! I knew it absolutely. Well, get that off and tell the salesgirl to pack this dress. I paid."

"Oh but it..." Henrietta stammered and paused. She was unlike of wearing short dresses but curiosity and intrigue of Evan interrupted her conscience to stop him.

Evan threw a smile and went away. Henrietta sighed and went in to undress herself. She needed to give importance to others likings and disliking.

But thus she pushed herself one step ahead into the curse. This was undoubtedly a wrong decision that would entitle her as someone to the whole world that she never imagined to be happened.

***
Silvia sat in front of Michael with her cellphone. Michael was listening to his favorite pop songs on earphones. Silvia smiled and he returned it right then.

"Hello Michael! How are you doing?" Silvia asked.

"Fine Sil, and you?"

"I was fine."

"Aye, was fine?"

"I was fine unless I came to know something." Silvia said with a off voice.

"What did you come to know?"

"Well, Evan is taking Henrietta to the prom!"

"Erm, are you silly kidding me?"

"Why would I? Its true and accurate."

"Okay, its quite strange that Evan is taking Henrietta to the prom but its good for her anyways. She is being escorted at least, after we got together she got alone."

"She didn't get alone, Michael. She's ignoring us."

"You could see it from a different point of view, you could consider that she is giving us space. Its possible, isn't it?"

"Yes its. I admit that I was ignoring her as return for no reason but its bad for her. Bad company is destroying her."

"Don't worry Silvia. Nothing can destroy her." Michael chuckled.

"What if she is already destroyed?" Silvia showed her cell phone to Michael.

"Its the dress that Evan got Henrietta for the prom. He uploaded it on Instagram anyways."

Michael shredded his eyes. He couldn't believe that Henrietta would ever wear such dress.

"I mean its absurd! Have you seen how obscene and slang this dress is?" Michael asked Silvia.

"So what was I saying?" Silvia waved her eyebrows.

"I know right, this dress is almost see through. If Henrietta wears this, people would say that she's barely dressed!"

"They have already started saying. After Evan uploaded this picture, the whole school has been calling her names! So just imagine what will they say when she wears it?"

Michael cringed his face with disgust, "I have no idea, Silvia. I really don't know what she's doing with her life."

They doubted what Henrietta was doing with her life. But they didn't apprehend the fact of what she already had done with her torn and tattered life.

Bullying would now gasp her badly that she would scream to escape but fail, no mistake she did. But she would have to pay for her deeds, which were nothing. She was born as a peach, but she turned into a nectar.

However sour would her life get, it would never break. Her life was unbroken.