Expell This Time

The principal looked at three of them under his golden rimmed spectacles. His look made Silvia and Michael feel that they were the criminals , not McKenzie. Henrietta was lucky; she didn't have to see the devil look and the evil smile from McKenzie but it was creeping Silvia and Michael out.

The principal stood up of his revolving chair and walked toward them. He put out his cell phone and texted someone quickly.

"I saw the video clips," said the principal, "I think it is time to take a drastic step that I was tending to take for several years but couldn't."
There was a knock at the door. Mrs. Peerson walked in after getting consent from the principal. She looked beautiful in her white floral shirt and brown pants with a bun in her hair.

"Sir, you texted me to come?"

"Yes, I did. The transfer certification department depends on you, as far as I know. So, I want you to prepare two TCs. I'm going to expel two students today."

Henrietta, Silvia and Michael almost banged their heads on the ceiling. They were shocked at what they heard. Two expellees? But which two of them? And why? Because of complaining about McKenzie to the principal?

They made their faces like grumpy old owls and wondered what they would say their parents if they actually get expelled from the school.

"Yes, sir. I'll make the certificate. I just need the names of those two students for now."

"The names are .." The principal paused and threw a smile toward McKenzie. She smiled back and winked at Silvia putting her hands on her blue leather jacket.

"Well, the names are McKenzie White and Jason Mayhem."

Henrietta went like, "What?"

Silvia's jaw hit the floor.

Michael was looking at the principal, then at McKenzie.

They didn't see it coming. They were undoubtedly sure that the expellees were any two among the three of them. But, they didn't assume the principal, whom they had known as the mean and unruly, heartless and harsh man turned to make justice prevail. That was very kind of him. Silvia and Michael looked at McKenzie.

She was white as ash. Her lips were blue and her eyes were shredded open. She couldn't believe that she was being expelled. She didn't have any idea that Henrietta would gain such friends who would help her that much to catch the criminals.

Mrs. Peerson sat down and quickly typed down both of their information. She printed it out and handed it over to McKenzie. "We need to call your guardians. Would you mind providing me with the contact number please?" said [r]Mrs. Peerson.

"Well, yeah, I mean yeah." McKenzie was stammering. She couldn't even recall her parent's contact numbers.

The principal looked at the three muscats and said, "Its all over now. I think I repented my mistake of judging my students. Well, you know what I mean. Anyways, go to your classes."

They smiled back. They were grateful to the principal. They walked toward the door exhaling with great relief. But, Henrietta turned back and came to McKenzie. She whispered in her ears, "You got to pay for your sins. Today, you have paid it."

Silvia saw that and she came to her too. "You have to know when you've been beaten, yes."

Henrietta showed a false kindness in her facial expression. "Ta-da!"

They walked away. No more pain, no more injustice, no more hurt, no more ...hatred.

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I was having writer's block badly. The chapter is short but I'm going to give some twisty twist in the next chapter. Comment to let me know that you still read my story.