Chapter 1

Rinnnnngggggg....rinnnnnnngggg....Katherine bolted out of her bed when her clock starts making that noise she hates every morning.
It is a reminder that she needs to get ready or else she will be late for work.
It is monday and this is the day that they will meet the new CEO.
She quickly got up and made up her bed and went to the bathroom to do her morning routine.
She stayed up late last night consoling her friend who broke up with her bf.
Katherine! Are you listening to me?! She remembered her friend Justine shouting over the phone.
"I am listening and i do understand" she told her friend while she keeps on reading a book she bought on her way home.
She remembered saying goodnight to her friend around 2 am and its all evident on her face as there are black circles in her eyes.
She finished showering and get ready to dress to her usual office clothes.
She put on her jeans and a white top. She grabbed her black shoes with a 2 inch heels. She grabbed her black blazer, keys and bag then closed her house making sure its lock.
"This is it." She told herself. She is anxious to meet their new boss. She heard a lot about him and though he is every women's dream, she made a promise to herself that she would not be one of those girls that will swoon over him.
She certainly hope so...
"What the hell!" Katherine cursed as a car took over a parking space she always take.She started cursing the owner of the car and think of ways on how to kill him. She looked at her watch and saw that she is already late from the meeting.
She ran to the elevator to make sure she wont miss it and the car's driver. "I will give him what he deserve" she said to herself then get inside the elevator only to face the most beautiful creature God has made.
"Like what you see?" the guy said. That brought her to her senses mentally cursing herself for staring wide eyed to the guy.
"I have seen better. And just so you know, just because youre driving a ferrari that will also give you the right to park anywhere!"
She applauded herself coz she saw the guy was surprised.
Then she saw something in his eye. Admiration?irritation?. Then his eyes went cold and ruthless she almost feel like running for her life.
She swallowed and decided to turn her back and prayed that the elevator would reach the floor right away.
The elevator stopped and she immediately went out without looking back. She can feel those eyes burning her back. She fought the urge to look at the guy hoping she would never see him again.
She went to the meeting room and sat beside her friends.
"Hey baby girl" Sam greeted her. "Hi baby boy" .Sam is her closest friend in the office. Some of their colleagues are always telling them that they look good together. If only they know that Sam is gay.
"What's wrong? Youre late." Sam asked.
"There's this guy who took my parking space thinking like he owns the building".
"Baby. You need to control your temper. It will get you in trouble one of this days." They both keep quiet when they heard their boss talk.
"Everyone. I am please to introduce our new CEO. Mr. Blake Thornton". Mr. Gary Smith said.
Katherine heard the girls gasped and she wondered what it is.
She then looked away from Sam and her eyes widen in shock to see who is in front of her.
********************************************

My very first attempt of writing. Comments, feedbacks, Suggestions are all welcome.