Chapter 14

She didnt know what to do so she went to the left side to give him space.
"Hows your day?" She heard him asked.
"Its okay Sir." Katherine responded.
She took her phone out and pretended she was checking something. She was praying so hard and almost shouted when she flet him move towards her.
She felt his fingers playing with her hair.
She kept still and thank goodness coz the elevator opened.
Before she could get run, she felt a strong hand on her arms not wanting to let her go.
"Come with me." Blake said
"She couldnt utter a word and aloowed Blake to pull her to his car.
Blake opened the door for her and waited for her to sit as if she would run away. She would run as soon as she got the chance but though its beteer to settle everything coz she doesnt wanna lose her job and leave her friends.
She was just looking at the window and noticed that its the way to her apartment.
She doesnt want to open her mouth and ask why he knows. She didnt forget that he is one powerful guy. Ah the power of money. She thought.
The car stopped and she went down immediately. She almost tripped.
She heard Blake chuckle.
She looked at him with her eyebrows raised looking annoyed.
She started walking and she felt him following.
She looked turned back and immediately regret it coz she faced Blake's chest and almost fell if he didnt catch her.
She gasped at the contact. She felt home in his arms. She felt a strong current and if she didnt get a hold of herself, she could have kissed Blake right in fromt of her neighborhood.
She backed away and turned around to open her door.
But before she turned the knob, she looked back and ask Blake.
" what do you want to talk about?"
" open the door and let's talk inside." Blake responded.
Katherine is getting irritated because he was bossing her around.
"Tell me what you want now." She said calmly mastering all her courage to make her look serious.
"Open the damn door before i break it." Blake said coldly and looked at her.
Katherine was mystified.
She opened the door and was about to close it but Blake put his foot in between the door as if expecting her actions.
He smiled sarcastically.
She left him at the door. Went to the fridge to get cold water to calm her nerves.
She heard his footstep going near.
" you can sit at the living room" she them immediately went to one of her sofa to sit.
Blake looked at her and took the othe sofa which is far from her.
"What do you want to talk about?" She ask.
"Why did you leave after what happened?you didnt even say goodbye."
She gasp. She was expecting that he would ask but she didnt expect him to be too blunt.
"Forget what happened. It was nothing. You can leave now. I am so tired i need to rest. Thank you for dropping me off." Katherine said in one breath.