Chapter 9

Blake looked at the sleeping woman on his arms. He was watching her from afar. He saw her drinking with her friends. He cant believe his eyes when he saw her wearing that dress. He saw how the guys gawk at her and he felt the need to punch those guys until they stop looking at her. The dress she is wearing shows all her curves. Her breast, tiny waist and the amazing ass he's been wanting to touch to feel.
Then he saw his friend talking to her and they both stood up on their way to his car.
He didnt know what came over him so he followed them.
"I will bring her home." He said and the guy looked at him. Too startled to even say something when he decided to carry Katherine and make his way to his car.
He placed her on the passenger seat and buckled her seatbelt. He drived towards his penthouse. He carried Katherine and felt her snuggle closer to him. His blood boiled south making him hard in an instant.
He went inside the elevator still carrying her and open his door so he can put her on his bed.
He gently placed her on his bed. Careful not to wake her up. He looked at her and found himself smiling at the beauty he has on his bed.
He saw her moved causing the dress to show her legs. Her legs is endless and sexy. He ran his hands on the exposed skin and she opened her eyes.
Katherine felt someone stroking her legs so she opened her eyes. Her eyes widen in shock when  she saw her boss in front of her. She then smiled coz she thought she was just dreaming. She caught his hands and pull him closer to her. She felt him stiffen so she crossed the distance between their faces and kissed him. She felt his shock expression before kissing her back.
The kiss was passionate at first then she felt his hand on her body making her gasp. He felt his tongue inside her mouth taking the oppurtunity to deepen the kiss. She felt her limbs turning to jell-o when he start kissing her neck. She moaned when he found the soft spot on her neck. He suck on the spot and made her moan louder.
She felt his hand kneading her breast. Her nipples harden at the contact. She was burning inside. She opened her eyes and saw him loosening his tie and unbuttoning his clothes.
He started to help her out of the dress. She felt the cold air on her skin making her shiver. She tried to cover her body but he stopped her.
He started kissing her again. He kissed her neck then down to her cleavage licking her skin. She moaned in pleasure when he sucked on her nipples biting and tugging the rose bud while he was massaging her other breast. He put the other nipple on his mouth and started sucking like a hungry babe. She felt her pleasure exploding with the new sensation she is feeling. She felt him kissing her stomach on the way to her navel. She found him tugging on her hips to remove her lace underwear. She arched her back when he kissed her wet core. He started licking and sucking her clit. Shefelt his tongue doing wonders and she cant stop moaning and writhing in pleasure. He put a finger inside her while licking and sucking her clit. She opened her eyes and pushed his head so he can lick her more. She feels like she will explode with the fire that she is feeling. She whimpers and hold on to the sheet then she came on his mouth. She felt him licking her clean. He kissed her again. She felt him nudge her thigh apart then she felt something hard nudging on her opening. She was on fire again.
he felt him teasing her core with his erection.
"Please."she doesnt know what is she asking but she felt like she needed something.
She them felt that pain between her legs when he thrust on her hard. She felt him stiffen. She opened her eyes and told him to go on." He started moving. Slowly at the beginning then he came faster and deeper feeling her up. Replacing the pain with unexplainable pleasure. He was thrusting deeper and faster and the pressure building up she felt her body stiifen and relax the same time she felt a warn liquid filling her up.
They were both panting when he slide to her side and cuddle with her. She slept with a smile on her face thinking bout the amazing dream.