Chapter 7

She was roaming around the mall. Trying to forget what she saw. She didnt know where to go or what to choose when a dress caught her eyes. It was just a simple dress but she fell in love with it.
She went inside the store and was greeted by a lady. She asked for the dress and she was guided to the fitting room. She immediately remove her clothes then put on the dress. She looked at herself and didnt recognize herself.
She went out of the fitting room. The lady approached her. " You looked good in this dress. You should show this body and not hide it." She thank the lady and asked her to wrap the dress as she will be buying it.
She paid for the dress and went straight home forgetting the afternoon's scene.
She cant wait for tomorrow's event. There is a salon near her place so she doesnt need to worry bout her do and make up.
She wants to be beautiful even for a night. She hopes that Blake will be there. Her hope died whe  she thought of the girl. Maybe it will be her that he will bring for the party.
She felt that kick and ache on her heart when she thought of what theyre doing tonight. She knew she was just a past time for Blake.  She will never be noticed by him.
Friday had come and everyone was given the day off for the party.
Theyve been talking bout the party whole week.
"Hey girl. Ready for the party? You want me to drop by and help you dress?" Sam approached her.
"Its okay. You need to get ready too. Your apartment is far from my place. Ill be fine." She assuringly hugged her friend.
They went to the parking lot together and get into their car.
She went home. Showered and put on something that is easy to remove before going to the salon.
She made her way out of her house and drive to the salon.
" hey gurl. Its been a while." One of the lady greeted her and guide her to a chair.
"Hi Lia." She greeted her back.
" How can I help you out today gurl." Lia asked.
" There is a party tonight and I.." Before she finished her statement Lia squealed and told her she will be the prettiest girl in the party.
Lia started working on her hair. She put it in  bun and put a nice hairclip with a flower design.
She started putting make up on her. She said she will make it light as to look natural. After an hour she was done. She still have at least 2 hours to get dress and drive to the venue.
She looked at herself and she almost didnt recognize the one in the mirror.
She cant believe what she is seeing. She thanked Lia and went out of the salon.
She drived and reached her home and get into the dress with a red louboutin shoes. Put on a pearl earring. Whisked a perfume. She grabbed her purse and drived to the venue.
********************************************
That is Katherine's dress for the party.