Chapter 12

Sam arrived to pick her up. On their way to the office Sam asked her again what happened after the party. " So babe, tell me what is going on between you and our boss." Katherine looked at Sam " I woke up in his house naked. I think we had sex." She almost hit her head on the dashboard and covered her ears coz Sam started screaming " Oh my freaking God! Youre not gonna die a virgin!" Sam looked at her and saw her not smiling. " whats wrong babe?" Sam asked Katherine. " how could i face him today?" " What if he fires me because of what happened?" I love my job and I dont want to lose you guys" . She exhaled loudly and put her head on her hands. " listen to me babe, just pretend that nothing happened. Just avoid him". Katherine looked at her friend and hugged him. They soon reached the office. Her heart was beating too fast coz she saw his car. Her fears came true when she saw him went down his car. He looked at her. She grabbed Sam's arm and pretended she didnt see him. Sam looked at her and good thing he understood. They went to the elevator and all three of them went inside. " good morning Sir." Sam greeted him. She pretended that she was looking for something inside her bag. " good morning Katherine." She froze and looked at her boss who is staring intently at her. " good morning Sir" Katherine said.
She can feel him looking at her and she is praying so hard for the elevator to reach their floor.
She immediately went out of the elevator and walk fast so she wont have to in Blake's presence.
"Babe, wait up." She heard Sam calling her.
She didnt stop because her heart is beating so fast. Everything that happened last night came back and she felt the urge to kiss him.
She didnt want to embarrass herself more so she had to make a way to stop herself from kissing Blake at the elevator.
She finally reached her desk, catching her breath.
" whats happening to me? What is wrong with me?" Katherine asked herself.
She was thinking when she heard her desk phone ringing.
She turned pale when she saw that its was Blake's secretary calling her.
"IT good morning." She greeted with a professional tone.
"Mr. Blake wants you to check why his laptop isnt working."
"Alright. We'll semd someone to look into it." She hung up and check if someone is available.
"Sam, i need your help." Sam looked at her and ask" what is it babe?"
"Can you check why his laptop is not working?"
"Who?" Sam asked.
" the boss's laptop." She replied
Sam looked at her once again." Okay ,ill go check."
"Thank you babe." She gave Sam a peck on the cheek.
"We will talk later." Sam said
"Okay Sam." She responded