Chapter 15

She was having a hard time controlling her raging heart so she went to the door and was about to open it when Blake closed it.
He pinned her to the door and she could feel her traitorous body reacting to the proximity of closeness they have.
"What are you doing?" She thank the Gods that she didnt stutter.
"You want to forget what happened but i can see your body reacting to my mere touch." She felt Blake's breathing on her ears. She tried to get away but Blake caught her and turned her to face him.
Before she could utter a word, she felt Blake's lips kissing her as if punishing her for saying something bad.
She just closed her eyes and responded hungrily to his kiss putting her arms around his neck.
He felt her respond. And his hands roam around her body. He grabbed her ass and pressed his growing arousal in her crotch.
He then start unbuttoning her clothes and he felt her buds harden under his touch.
This set him on fire. He started kissing his necks leaving marks on her skin. He smiled naughtily. He would want her to remember who owns her body.
He made his way down her breast which are ready for him. He sucked hungrily on both buds. He squeezed it too hard and heard her moan louder. He didnt stop sucking on both of her nipples while his hands reached for her underwear. He tore it off and felt her wet pussy in his hands. He started rubbing her clit while still sucking on her nipples. He heard her moan louder this time.
He carried her and made his way to her bedroom.
Katherine was in a roller coaster ride and she didnt even know how Blake managed to bring her to her room.
Blake put her down. She covered herself and looked away from Blake.
She saw Blake removing his clothes while looking at her.
She really is mesmerized at how his body is toned. She never saw someone with a perfect body.
She blushed when she saw how aroused he is. She now remembers why she wasnt able to walk after they had sex.
Blake lay on top of her and started kossing her again. He slowly made his way down util his face is an inch near her wet pussy. She tried to close her legs but Blake stopped her. She closed her eyes and cant stop herself from moaning when she felt Blake kissing her pussy.
Blake tasted her pussy amd it was the sweetest he had tasted.
He cant hold himself anymore so he kissed her again and positioned himself at her entrance. He thrust himself hard into her pussy while looking at her beautiful face. He started slow when he saw her flinch and allowed her to adjust on his size. He then started picking up the pace and fucked her hard, fast and deep. He can hear her moans of pleasure.
He felt her pussy constrict and he let himslef filled her for the second time without using any protection.
She was so tired so she didnt know when she fell asleep.
She doesnt even want to think about anything else tonight. She just wanted to dwell in the moment with Blake in her bed.
Blake looked at Katherine's face. He found himself kissing her again. She stirred and snuggle at the crook of his neck. He smiled at her action and he can feel that he is slowly being aroused again.
He was about to touch her and make love to her when his phone rang.
He looked pissed but looked into his phone to check who dared disturb him at this time.
He saw his mother's number flashing on the screen and he just cursed silently careful not to wake the lady beside him who is  sleeping peacefully.
He decide not to answer coz he knows he would be hearing the same thing from his mother. Asking him when he would settle down.
He decided to stand up but he was feeling so heavy coz he wants to lay down with his woman.
His woman? That caught him off guard but thought and smiled. He was her first and she belongs to him.
He kissed her one last time and started to pick up his clothes.
He was looking at her in deep slumber while getting dressed.
As much as he wanted to stay, he needs to go home and talk to his mother.
He made sure that the doors are locked and then he called his driver.
He then get into his car and closed his eyes to reminisce what happened between them.
He cant get enough of her so he thought of something that would make her stay by his side until he is satisfied.
He is not ready for anything but he wants her. He will just get rid of her once he is satisfied.
He felt a pang on his chest when he thought of getting rid of her but he just shrugged it off.
Katherine woke up and she felt her whole body is aching.
Her eyes went big like a saucer when the event of yesterday hit her.
She had sex with Blake again!
She started pulling her hair and biting her nails thinking how stupid she is for letting it happen the second time.
She isnt drunk.
She blushed when she remembered how he took her hard.
She never pegged herself as someone who would like it hard in bed.
She slowly looked at the other side of the bed and found it empty.
She felt her anger rising.
She is really stupid. She let that man took over and make her scream in bed and just leave her like how he leaves the girls behind.
She is no different from those girls throwing themselves at him.
She then made a promise to herself that she would never be someone he could disregard after having great sex. She would do everything in her power to forget Blake and everything that has happened between them.
She felt her eyes water and tears started to flow from her eyes.
She angrily wiped it and head to the bathroom to clean herself from the nights escapade.