Chapter 17

Her heart is beating too fast she is wondering if it would come out from her ribcage. She is trying her very best not to jump on Blake.
She knows that he knew his power over her.
Katherine chided herself for feeling weak.
He was so close and she could see his eyes full of lust.
"Excuse me Sir. Have you ever heard of personal space?"
She felt proud when she didnt stutter.
"After what happened between us. Youre telling me about personal space?" He chuckled.
She heard him chuckle and this made her angry.
"Do you know youre prettier when youre angry?"
She tried not to blushed but she did.
"You know that i want to take you right here right now, right baby?"
She gasp and looked at him with wide eyes.
Blake took the opportunity to kiss her open mouth.
He pushed his tongue inside her mouth. He bit her lower lip making her moan.
He groaned when he felt his arousal.
"Stop." He heard her say.
He stopped and touched her swollen lips.
"Now, that's how you would greet me good morning."
She looked at him with rage. How dare he kissed her as if she belongs to him. And how dare this guy to tell her how to greet him.
If looks could kill, Blake could have been 6 feet under by the way she was looking at him.
Katherine pushed Blake away. She fix her glasses and her hair.
"Forget about what happened. Dont ever kiss me again. Im not one of your slut." She said with a cold voice and went out of the office.
He clenched his jaw. This woman is getting under his nerves.
He never had a woman talk to him this way.
He will make sure that she would learn that she was his.
Katherine went out of the room without saying goodbye. She is tryin so hard to kept her tears from falling how could she let him kissed her again. She have made a decision that would finally give her peace.
Katherine went to the washroom and locked herself in a cubicle.
She let her tears flow. She cant help it. She touched her lips and cried silently.
After a few minutes and calming herself, she went out of the cubicle and washed her face to remove the trace of tears on her face.
She cried for the decision that she made.
After checking her face in the mirror, she took a deep breath and went to the IT office.
She immediately went to her desk to aboid any questions from her colleagues.
Sam looked at her and clasped her hand.
Her tears threatened to fall but she inhaled and closed her eyes to stop the tears.
She didnt look at Sam but she knows she needs to tell him everything.
Sam would eventually ask her so why not tell him everything.
"Come over for dinner."
"Sure babe."
She smiled at Sam. He looked at her and somehow she knew that he knows something is not right.
The other guys are oblivious to whats happening coz its been a busy day since the new boss arrived.
She looked at her computer and tried to focus.
She needs to finish everything and make sure she wont leave anything undone.
Katherine wanted to make sure tgat everything will be alright and that the guys wont have to adjust so much.
She could feel Sam string at her from time to time.
" im okay babe."
"Let's go home early?"
"I still have to finish some stuff. I am okay. I will tell you everything later."
"Alright. You better give me the whole details or else, ill find it out myself."
She knew he isnt joking.
"I promise."
They started their work so they could go home right away.
She was so focus on her job that she didnt even noticed the time.
She looked at her clock when she heard Sam.
"Time flies so fast. At least we're done for the day."
He started to pack his stuff.
Katherine followed suit.
"Lets go."
They went to the elevator. Good thing Sam sidnt being his car so they used their car.
"I'll drive."
She smiled at her friend.