Chapter 11

Blake woke up and reached the other aide of the bed andfound it empty. He tried to listen if she was in the shower but he didnt hear anything. He got up fromthe bed and looked at the stain on his sheet which reminded him that he was the first man in her life.
It made him smile and went out of he roomto check if she was outside.
He didnt findher anywhere inside his house and this made him furious. No one has ever left his bed coz he usually dont sleep with any girls in bed.
It angered him that she didnt wake him up.
He is thinking that it was all a one night stand for her and it doesnt mean a thing for her.
He calmed himself and let it go. He decided to leave her lone for today and the next day he will talk to her and see if it will lead to another sex session.
Just by thinking about it made his groin twitch and he is hard again. This doesnt happen normally and it never happened to him.
He cant seem to get enough of her and her scent that still lingers in his bed.
Katherine woke up to her alarm clock ringing wildly. She then got up and went to shower coz she knows the road will be hectic coz its monday. She didnt know how her weekend went coz she spent it in bed thinking of ways on how she could avoid her boss.
She just took a quick shower and left her house.
On her way to her car, her phone rang. "Hello Sam?" "What happened to you? I have been so worried about you!" She heard Sam asked. She cringed coz it felt like Sam will blow up her eardrums. " I am okay babe. I was just at home resting coz I wasnt feeling well. Ill see you later" She put her phone back in her bag and started the car. She tried ao many times but her car wont start. She got out of the car to check what's the problem. When she saw nothing, she went back inside her car and started it but to no avail it didnt start. She got her phone and dialed Sam's number. " Hey babe! Can you come pick me up? My car wont start. Ill have to bring it to the workshop later." "Okay babe! I am on my way" " thank you babe!" Katherine hang up and decided to send a message to the workshop so they could get her car.