Chapter 3

Blake sat in his office thinking about the girl. He smiled. He cant remember any instance that someone answered him back. Everyone would go out of his way and no one dares to talk back. They fear him. He smiled at the thought of her big brown eyes. How her breast goes up and down. While on the elevator. He noticed how those jeans hugged on her ass. He wants to take her there and then and hear her moan and scream his name.
He felt his member twitched at the thought of her ass and breast and her body naked in his bed.
He pressed the intercom and his secretary answered." Bring Katherine Griffiths in my office now." He cant wait to see her in his office. He smirk and waited.
"Katherine. The boss wants to see you now." Katherine froze and look at the girl. She was pretty like those girls from the magazine.
The girl glared at her and looked at her in disgust.
Katherine followed her. Before she knocks on the CEO's door. Miranda fixed her clothes or should I say piece of clothes that doesnt leave anything in your imagination. Katherine looked at her and frown and called her bitch in her mind.
"Come in." She heard his voice cold like steel.
"Hi Sir. Katherine is here." Miranda said in her squeaky voice. It sounded like a kitten purring.
"Leave." Blake said without looking at her. Miranda walked and glared at her while closing the door.
When the door closed. Blake raised his head from his laptop and looked at her.
She swallowed the lump in her throat. She looked at her shoes like its the most amazing thing in the world.
Katherine can feel his cold eyes staring at her. She could smell his cologne and boy she likes it. She admits that he is the most good looking guy she ever laid her eyes on. He is every woman's dream. She cant help herself think of what it feels like to be kissed by him.
She heard him cleared his throat. "So youre Katherine." Katherine heard him. "Yes Sir." She said without looking up.
She gasped when he stand so closed to her. She held her breath and looked up. She saw him smirk." Cat got your tongue sweetheart?" He said while looking at her lips.
She took a step back but since she was shaking she staggered back and when she thought she would fall a strong arm held her waist.
She looked up and saw Blake staring at her intently then claimed her lips roughly.
She gasped causing her mouth to open and she felt his tongue inside her mouth.
Katherine closed her eyes and started kissing back forgetting theyre in his office.
His mouth left hers and she missed it right away.
"So sweet." She heard Blake said. That brought her back to reality and moved away from Blake fixing her clothes. She can feel her lips swollen from the passionate kiss.
Blake stepped forward and encircle his hands round her waist.
"Stop." She managed to say. "Stop what sweetheart?" He responded with that innocent face she found adorable.
"You can go back. Ill see you after work." He said then went back to his seat and started working.