Chapter 13

Blake wasked his secretary to send an email to the IT team. He doesnt understand why he felt bad that Katherine didnt seem to be affected after what happened to them. He knows that he was her first and that thought made him smile.
"Whats happening to me?" He asked himself. He never had any problems with the girls he was dating. But with Katherine he felt something different which is new. " maybe because she diesnt swoon over me." He console himself.
He was stomping his feet and waiting for Katherine so when he heard a knock on the door. He immediately pretended to be busy. " come in" He said.
" good morning sir." He heard Sam.
He looked up and found Sam looking at him.
"Can i check the laptop Sir."
He gave his laptop and creased his forehead. He was so eager to see Katherine and have a taste of her lips. She wasnt wearing lipstick awhile ago and her lups are still luscious.
"It seems to be working fine Sir. Just send us an email or call us if something comes up."
"Thank." He said coldly.
He went back to start his work and to let Sam know that he can leave his office.
He is so irritated that he didnt get what he wants. He needs to think of a way on how to corner the beauty that caught his attention. And boy he needs a way fast.
Katherine cant wait for the day to finished. She is so tired and she just wanted to sleep. It didnt help that her boss is in the same office. She was just thankful that she was able to avoid any interactions with him.
Everyone was leaving the IT office and she was getting ready when she got a call from the accounting department. She vursed silently and went to the 30th floor to see whats the problem so she could go home and rest.
When she reached the accounting office. She immediately sat in front of the pc and run a program to check whats wrong. She was so focused that when her colleague said bye she didnt even bother to respond.
She stretched out her arms and looked at her watch and almost fell from her seat when she saw that it was 8 pm. She ran and took her things. Its not easy to grab a cab at this hour so she needs to get down and get the subway.
She was waiting for the elevator to come to her floor. She was busy sorting her bag and looking for her keys and she didnt even notice Blake.
She heard the elevator and came inside quickly. She felt someone's presence and she started sweating coz its too familiar.
She looked up and saw Blake looking at her.