Chapter 22

"Blake"... That's all she can say. She knows that she will have to face his anger in the future but she never thought it will be this soon.
"Tell me where you are right now and I will come pick you up." She heard Blake said.
She didnt respond and just kept quiet. Thinking of a way out more accurately, thinking of an excuse that will finally let him off her back.
"Katherine, i swear to God if you wont tell me where you are right now, the moment i see you, i will take you so hard you wont be able to walk for a week!" He heard her gasp on the other line. Then finally he heard her talk and what she said made his blood boil.
"No need to know where I am right now. I will let you know when im back so we can talk. I just need a few days to sort my thoughts. I hope you can respect that." She said it with so much coldness and he knew he cant change her mind and he knows she will run away again if he ever insist his demands. He knows her woman well and Katherine is not the same as the other women who just say yes and comply to his whims.
He tried to control his temper and think of a way on how he could lure her back home as soon as possible.
"I will give you two days. If you are not back I am coming to get you and lock you up so you cant run away." He finally concede for the first time.
"I will be back after a week." He heard her response and by then he cant control his temper or his voice anymore.
"What the fuck are you telling me! I am telling you that you have two days or no one will be able to help you once i get my hands on you!"
He heard her gasp again and he somewhat regret shouting at her especially now she is pregnant. He can hear her voice trembling and how hard she is trying to control herself not to cry.
"I will be back in a week or else you and i will not see each other to talk." She sniffed and let her tears flow.
Blake can hear her crying on the other line and all he wants to do is to see her and comfort her. Blaming hinself for not being able to control his temper. He knows that she is quite sensitive because she is carrying his child but her defiance is making him lose control.
" Okay i will see you in a week and no more" He thought he heard a click on the other line and what Katherine did made him even nore mad because she didnt let him finish what he was saying because she already hung up on him!
Katherine hang up after telling him she will be back after a week without hearing his response.
She is trying to hold herself from bawling her eyes out. She doesnt cry over small stuff and now just because he shouted at her she is crying like there is no tomorrow.
Pregnancy really messes you up. She thought to herself. She then wonders what she will do once the week is over.
Blake looked at the phone and then threw it broke.
He then forgot that Sam is still in the room waiting for his phone.
He saw Sam looking at him trying to control his smile but he can see it in his eyes.
"Just wait for the new phone." He told Sam
"If you want her to come back or even hear you out, never raise your voice or force her to do something she doesnt want because that will never work. Never worked for me" Sam said
"Just give her sometime to sort her thoughts out and im sure she will talk to you." He added
"My woman, my way, my concern. Dont get in the way because you dont know how i play" he said coldly.
"Katherine never told me she belongs to someone and as a matter of fact she never mentioned being your woman. I am a part of Katherine's life and you cant tell me to not get in the way." Sam responded with seriousness in his eyes. He knows Sam is always playful and this is the first time he sees him with seriousness in his eyes and its because of his woman, the mother of his child.
He then began to think if Sam and Katherine are more than friends or if Sam is somewaht feeling something for Katherine.
He looked at Sam with the coldest eyes letting him know that he will not back off.
Sam was trying not to show his fear but my goodness his bestfriend's man is so scary he thought he could die.
He better not say anything or else he might really die. Katherine sure do know how to puck her man. She owes him for letting him face this scary man.
"I will be going now Sir." And he hurriedly went out without looking back.
Blake sat and closed his eyes thinking about the days he would not see Katherine. He wonders why it bothers him a lot. He hipe a week would quickly pass so he and Katherine can talk about the most important thing right now and that is their child.