Chapter 10

Katherine woke up with a headache. She felt like her head will explode. She then remembers how she drank all the alcohol at the party.
She tried to get up but felt something heavy on her waist. She tried to wriggle out of it but she lacks energy.
She opened her eyes to check whats keeping her from getting up. She almost screamed when she saw an arm wrap around her waist. She looked at her right and saw her boss's face.
She stiffled another scream so she wont wake him up. She remembered what she dreamt and her eyes bulge when she realize it was not a dream.
She tried to get his hand off her body and after a few tries, she was able to remove it.
She looked at her boss and immediately stepped out of the bed.
She felt sore and she blushed at the thought of them having sex.
She wore her clothes as soon as she can.
With one last look at the man sleeping on the bed, she left the room and rushed out of the house, thanking her lucky stars that she didnt see anyone on her way out.
Katherine didnt know how she reached her apartment with the state of mind she is currently in. Good thing it is her off so she doesnt need to worry about facing her boss today after what happened between them.
She checked her phone and saw few messages from Sam asking about her whereabouts.
She tried calling him but he was not picking up the phone so she thought he must be sleeping still.
She decided to take a shower coz she smells like an alcoholic girl. She swear never to drink again.
After showering, she plumped on herbed and decided to think about what happened and how can she face her boss once she gets back to work.
She thought of forgetting it and to avoid crossing path with her boss. She likes this job so much and dont want to leave it in case she will be uncomfortable working with someone you had sex with.
With all these thoughts, she soon found herself going to lala land where she saw her boss's sleeping face that brought the memories back of them having sex.