Chapter 16

Katherine arrived in the office. She didnt greet anyone and just went straight to her desk. She opened her laptop and check the emails that were sent to her.
She didnt notice Sam on her side.
Sam was intently looking at Katherine and he knows something is wrong. He never saw her in this mood. He wonders if it has something to do with their boss.
He doesnt want to pry too much. But he hopes Katherine is fine.
"Hey babe". Katherine looked at Sam and offered a smile.
"You know im just here whenever you need someone to talk to right?"
" i know Sam. Thank you."
Sam kissed her cheek and turned to his desk.
Katherine continued to work and disregard everything in her surroundings.
She wants to go home and just sleep so the pain that she is feeling would go away.
Her eyes started to water and she cursed herself for feeling something.
She doesnt want to remember anything anymore.
She is praying and hoping that she would not see Blake for the whole day or until she is ready to face him without her emotions getting the better of her.
She does not want to be like one of the girls that he usually dates.
She is not a bimbo that would open up her legs to him just because he doesnt have anyone at the moment.
Her phone rang and cussed when she saw it was from the CEO's office.
"IT."
"Come into my office."
She caught her breath and scolded herself for acting up just because she heard his voice.
"What is the problem Sir?"
"I will let you know once you are here." I dont like waiting or else I will punish you."
She blushed and looked around.
Her hands started to sweat.
She calmed herself nefore responding coldly.
"Ok Sir." She have herself a tap on the back when she didnt stutter.
Blake knew something was wrong. He went back on the night at her house and smiled when he remembered how responsive she was.
She was a vixen in bed. He remembered how she moaned and say his name.
He felt his groin tighten at the thought.
He heard a knock on the door.
"Come in."
He saw Katherine sashayed in the office. She was not looking at him. He felt her cold demeanor and he had to find out whats eating her out.
"What is the problem Sir?"
She said with a cool voice he didnt recognized.
He studied her while she was standing at the door. He thought of taking her at his desk hard like how she wants it.
"Come here."
She looked at him and complied. She wasnt smiling. She was still not looking at him.
"Look at me"
She looked at him with cold eyes.
"We need to talk."
"We dont have anything to talk about."
"Tell me what is wrong because i still have a lot of work to do."
His jaw clenched. No one tried to defy his orders. He smiled coz he forgot this is Katherine.
She never took his bullshits.
He stood and slowly walked to her.
She took a step backward with every step that he took towards her.
He saw her paled when her back reached the door.
He leaned down and reached for the lock.
He saw her flinched. He heard her gasp.
He smiled. He knew he had that effect on her and thought of how he would take her in his office today.
He felt arousal at the thought of her on his desk while he take her from behind.