e n e m i e s

Lucy had always been a happy person. She didn't lose the breathtaking smile even in the roughest of times. Well the roughest times for Lucy just included getting a scratch on her car. But who was Zoey to judge? Nevertheless, Zoey was envious of Lucy, who didn't have to worry about receiving threats and being stalked all the time.

"Hey Zoey, we never hang out anymore," Lucy whined one day as the girls were sitting on a bench waiting for classes to start.

Zoey sighed.

"I'm sorry Lucy," she said sincerely.

Before she could hear more whining from her friend, the bell rang startling Zoey.

"Gotta get to class. See you later," Zoey said as she grabbed her bag and waved.

She felt someone following her. She turned around to see Elliot. He was one of those people who didn't think about anything but girls. He had a new girl in his arms every day. And apparently, his new target was Zoey. Elliot came forward and held Zoey's wrist, pulling her close. But Zoey didn't want anything to do with him. And she clearly displayed it when she shoved him away from her. There was anger in his eyes, but he simply turned around and walked away.

She was walking to class when she got a message:

You're mine, and mine only.