i n v i t e (2)

There was a faint mumbling before Sean came back on the line.

"Hey Zoey? Why'd you call?" Zoey wanted to lie and say nothing, she was just bored. But at the same time, she wanted Sean to get away from Colton.

"Oh I was just bored and I called to ask if you want to hang out maybe?" She asked Sean.

"Hell yeah Zoey, we haven't had one of our famous movie nights in a long time," Sean laughed.

"What are you even doing there? At Colton's, I mean?" She tried to come off as casual, but if Sean was the stalker, as she thought, he would notice the tension in her voice.

"Oh I was coming to discuss some assignment with him and I found the door open and he was asleep inside. Like I'm not even talking about just unlocked. It was like wide open." Sean rambled.

"Ok I get it; you're coming right?"

"Yes, count me in."

As Zoey prepared the popcorn she thought about it, could it be Sean? He was the kind of person who would never hurt someone, he loved animals and hated blood and gore movies. He was the last person who would do something like that. Well second last. Lucy would take the last spot in her potential suspects list. Her phone buzzed with a new message. Thinking it would be Sean dialling her buzzer she clicked the number which would open the door of the lobby.

Not seconds after she did it, her phone dinged with a new message.

Thanks for the invite darling

a/n this story is like reaching towards the climax now, and im so excited. thanks for all your support. love y'all. c