b l e e d i n g

dedicated to all the commenters 

Colton and Zoey bussed to Sean's sister, Tracy's apartment where he had asked the two to be. They were going to go in Colton's car, but Sean had strictly told them not to. Before they could ring the bell, Sean opened the door and quickly ushered them in.

"Sean what do you want to talk about?" Zoey asked confused. He told them to shut up and come with him in the room.

Whatever it was, it had gotten Sean to be scared and worried for himself and his friends. They sat in the small room which was mostly stacked with books. His sister was a lawyer and she had a lot of readings and case files. They sat cautiously because they didn't want to mess up her work files.

"So..." Colton started waiting for Sean to speak.

"Okay, so before I start, tell me who was it that came to your house the other day?" Sean asked. Colton looked at Zoey hesitantly as if he didn't know whether to trust him or not.

"He's a stalker," Colton finally said.

"What do you mean?" It wasn't hard to see that Sean was super confused at what was happening.

"He's been sending me weird messages and he calls. He just knows what I'm doing at every moment, and I know it sounds too weird and you're probably thinking 'what the hell Zoey' and it's okay because if I were you, I would think that too," Zoey rambled and only stopped when she realized that Sean and Colton were actually smiling and trying to stop themselves from giggling.

"Guys, this is serious." Zoey smiled at both of them.

"Ok, so the reason I asked and the reason I was in your room was that when I was watching the movie with you, I actually saw a camera which is under your coffee table in your living room. It's not even noticeable, because it's so tiny. And I just happened to see it when I bent down to pick up the popcorn. So I went to your room and I was looking for some other camera when the lights turned off and the weird dude came." Sean explained his friends sitting in front of them who had a surprised look on their faces.

"He installed cameras in my room?" Zoey asked.

"This is probably why he knew what you were doing all the time," Colton said.

"Who do you think it is?" Sean asked.

"Well," Zoey started with a nervous laugh, "first I thought it was Colton, and then I thought it was you and now I think it's Elliot."

"What? Why would you think it's me?" Sean asked.

"Because that day when I called you, you were at Colton's place. And like 10 minutes before that, I got an attachment from the stalker who sent me a picture of Colton sleeping. So I thought it was you because you were at his house." Zoey said.

"You thought it was Colton and then you thought it was me. Did you never suspect Lucy?" Sean asked laughing.

"Why would I? It was a guy Sean," Zoey said laughing.

"By the way, I don't think it's Elliot," Sean said. Zoey was about to ask him why he thought that but just then she got a call from Lucy. As soon as she picked up she heard someone scream and a frightened Lucy.

"Zoey help I'm bleeding," Lucy said before the line went dead.

a/n you guys sorry for not posting for like 3 days, or 2. but i've been so busy with school and stuff, so i took time out to write this chapter. i have a seminar tomorrow, wish me luck, i have to speak for 30 mins. thanks for your support. love y'all. c