C o l t o n (2)

Colton was locked in the basement with no power. Everything was pitch black, and to make matters worse, he did not know where his phone was. However, what he knew was that Zoey was in danger, since he had not heard from her in over an hour. Stressing out about her, something clicked in him. He was in love with that girl. The girl who didn't talk a lot. The girl who barely laughed but when she did, God, it was the most precious thing he had heard. He didn't know it before that why did her smile make him smile. But he definitely knew it now. He couldn't let the girl who he just realized he was in love with, die or harmed. There was no way, any light could even come in since everything was locked. There was no way to go out, not even a small window was left open.

As he was walking by the laundry room, something clicked in his mind. There was a fan right above a washing machine, which was installed by the actual owners of the house. Zoey had often made fun of the fan saying it was poor architecture. He opened the room and there it was, light. He quickly climbed on the washer and started taking the fan out. After several tries, he finally got it. The fan came out, leaving a huge hole for him to climb through. With great difficulty, he pushed himself up, and almost gave his owner, Claudia, a heart attack.

"Young man, what are you doing here?"

"Sorry Claudia, I will pay to get it fixed. I have to go right now," he ran out the door, to save the girl whose smile had constantly made him feel like everything will be alright.

a/n im back. i was super sick for like a looong time. i wrote this chapter today, and it isn't that good, but im still recovering (thats an excuse). i kinda put some love stuff in here but as you can tell im not very good at that haha. i love you guys for sticking by me, and supporting this book. pls keep doing that love y'all. c