s c a r e d

dedicated to all the voters and the commenters

All these questions took control of her mind, and she let them. After all whoever it was knew so much about her. She tried to recall if she had anyone that could be mad at her for something she did. And then it hit her.

Elliot

He was trying to get Zoey to go out on a date for so long. He never really showed his obsessive nature though.

'We all wear a mask don't we?' Zoey thought to herself.

"We're here Zo" Colton said, turning the engine off. Zoey stared at the big house, that always left her in awe. It wasn't Colton's. He was just living in the rented out basement. It wasn't that he was poor, in fact, the basement was actually beautifully furnished. They both walked into his house.

"Zo are you actually okay? I'm worried you know," he asked looking at Zoey. Something told her that it couldn't be Colton. She decided to go with her gut and confide in Colton. And plus it couldn't be Colton because when she got the last message, he was driving.

"I've been getting these messages and phone calls from someone, I'm not sure who it is," she said to him in a whisper. There was no one other than them in the basement, but she felt like someone would hear her. Zoey showed the phone to Colton and his eyes skimmed over all the messages.

"Zo why didn't you tell us this before," Colton questioned, accusingly.

"He knows what I'm doing all the time Colton, he knows how to get into my house as well," she exclaimed her voice breaking.

Colton pulled her into a hug as more tears fell down her face.

She looked at him and the words she hadn't uttered in so long tumbled from her lips.

"I'm scared."

a/n i hope you liked this chapter. I'm planning to write a new story and ive been thinking about it a lot. it is about realizing when a relationship is abusive and how to deal with it. let me know what you guys think about it. love y'all.

cleo

ps check out my new profile header how cool is it?  got it made from a pro (aka me)