s e c r e t

dedicated to all the voters 

Zoey was sitting in class taking notes furiously when Sean passed her a note. She looked at him weirdly because he was sitting right beside her. However, Sean just pointed towards the note telling her to read it.

You and Colton meet me after uni at my sister's place, don't come with anything at all.

Zoey scrunched her eyebrows in confusion, and looked at him. But Sean didn't even bother glancing at her once till after the lesson ended. He was hurrying out the door, when Zoey called him several times before he stopped.

"What's all this?" She asked him.

"Nothing, just come. Trust me." He said in a hurry, before running off to God knows where. It was at lunch that the four of them sat together again, with their food in their hands. Even though Zoey was worried sick about everything that was going on with the stalker, she felt happy in that moment. She was with all her friends, and as far as she knew, none of them had anything to do with the stalker. She had a little guilt in her for not telling anything to Lucy, but at the same time, it was for her own good. Lucy wasn't the kind of person who would be able to tolerate this at all and neither did Zoey want her to get involved as it was dangerous.

Lucy was practicing her lines for the play with Sean. Zoey leaned closer to Colton while talking, so she could make sure no one heard anything. She was telling him in detail about what happened with Sean and how she saw Elliot outside her building. They were still talking when Lucy interrupted.

"Oooh what secrets are you guys talking about?" Lucy asked moving closer to Zoey.

"Why would we tell you anything Luce?" Colton joked with her.

"Listen boy, just because you like her doesn't mean she is yours. She's my best friend, deal with it," she fired back, linking her arms with Zoey's. Sean started cracking up, while both Zoey and Colton couldn't stop blushing.

a/n you guys might think this chapter is really useless but its notttt. keep supporting this book guys! love y'all. c

p.s i changed the book from short story to mystery/thriller because i felt like it was too long for a short story. 

p.p.s this story is at number 63 in thriller im so happy. also i feel like i should change the cover of the book. comment your opinions on it.