s t a r e

Dedicated to everyone who pushes me to write

How could anyone possibly know such information? Unless it was Colton himself who was behind all this. She refused to believe it, even after all the proof in front of her. First the stalker broke into her apartment and it felt like he knew where everything was in her house. Zoey was the kind of person who had a close group of friends. No one hated her, per se, but no one really bothered with her. She was the quiet one of the group. So to think someone knew so much about her life when she barely let anyone in, was absurd. It couldn't be anyone. It was someone she knew. Someone like Colton.

Suddenly it didn't feel safe in the car anymore, and Zoey started fidgeting. She tried not to show it to Colton that she was panicking, but he noticed.

"You alright there?" Colton asked, starting the car. Zoey avoided eye contact, and she looked out the window. There was a boy standing outside, leaning against the wall. He was on his phone, but as he talked, he was staring at her. The boy, whoever he was, looked suspicious. But then again, everyone looked suspicious to Zoey. She glanced at Colton, and smiled.

"Yeah I'm just tired," she said softly. If he didn't believe her, he didn't show it. He just drove. The car was silent until Zoey's phone dinged – indicating a notification.

It's rude to stare, don't you think?

A/N  ok so we know it's not Colton, or is it?  Pls comment and tell me what u think, i love reading your comments! (i'm talking like a popular author lmao)