l u c y

dedicated to everyone who played a part in getting this story to #58 in mystery/thriller!!

Without saying another word, Zoey ran out of the house. Sean and Colton who were really confused at what had happened, ran right after her. When she got outside, she realized she had come here by public transit. However, Sean's car was there.

"Sean, please drop me off at Lucy's," she screamed frantically.

"I will but what happened?" Sean asked.

"Just drop me off, damn it!" Zoey had tears coming down her eyes. She had so many thoughts running through her mind. How bad was she hurt? Had the stalker gotten to her?

"Okay fine, Zoey, Sean will drop you off. Get in the car," Colton interrupted calmly. Sean started driving, trying to stay in the speed limit but failing.

"Luce called, she said that she was bleeding. This is all because of me Colt. The stalker wants me and he's using my friends to do that." Zoey was crying. They reached Lucy's house and Zoey was the first one to get out of the car. She knocked on the door, but it was already open. She walked inside and the whole house was a mess. There were things thrown everywhere.

"What the hell!" Sean and Colton exclaimed in unison.

"Lucy?" Zoey called out softly, and then as if gaining confidence, she called her name louder.

She went to Lucy's room, where she heard someone sobbing. Zoey let out a loud scream when she opened the bathroom door. Lucy was sitting in one corner on the bathroom with her hands covered in blood. There were blood stains all over the white tiles of the bathroom floor.

"What happened here?"

"Lucy, are you okay?"

The two guys were standing behind Zoey, concern written all over their face. Lucy hugged Zoey and started crying.

"Lucy, you gotta tell us what happened?" Colton said.

"Not right now! She's hurt and I'm going to put bandage on it first," Zoey told the boys sternly. She guided Lucy out of the bathroom and got the first aid kit from the cabinet to fix up her wounds. There were two slits on her wrist, not deep enough to cut her veins, but enough for it to hurt like a female dog. Zoey nicely bandaged her wrists and made her lay on the bed.

"What happened Lucy?" Zoey asked gently.

"I came home after uni, and the door of my house was open. It is not unusual though because I have left it open so many times right? So I got in and I changed after taking a shower. But I just felt like there was someone in the living room. So as I went to check, the lights went out and someone just came by and held my wrist. I tried to run and I tripped around so many things. But I still ran and hid in the bathroom. I locked the door from inside, but he just unlocked it somehow and he took his blade out and cut my wrists. I don't know who he was, neither do I know why he was after me." Lucy was crying by the end, and Zoey was hugging her.

"Lucy I think you need to rest for now. We're all here, right outside your door. It will be okay, I promise." Zoey said tucking her in. She left with the two boys behind her. Colton was lost in his thought, and he had that face where he was really thinking about something.

"Colton, are you okay?" Sean asked, seeing his friend in some sort of dilemma.

"Yeah don't worry," Colton just brushed him off. The three friends settled on the couch and not long after, dozed off.

It was Zoey who woke up when her phone buzzed.

You should know by now, how much damage I can do :)

a/n this chapter is so long, hopefully it makes up for the time i didn't update. keep supporting this book! we can get it to #1 HOPEFULLY! love y'all. c