s n o o p i n g

dedicated to all those who clicked super fast

As time went on, Zoey was regretting her decision to call Sean. She wasn't sure if he was the stalker but if he was then she had just put herself in danger. 'You're doing this for Colton', she had to remind herself every time she had any doubts. Not long after, someone knocked on her door.

"Okay Zoey, you can do this. Inhale, exhale." She told herself before opening the door.

"Alright so I got you cookie dough ice cream because they didn't have the other one and we're watching a movie of my choice today," Sean said walking in. With his attitude, it looked like nothing was wrong, like he wasn't the one sending all the ugly messages.

Pushing the thought to the back of her head, Zoey joined Sean on the couch, with him holding the bowl of popcorn and her digging in the tub of ice cream that he had gotten for her. The night went on and it was near the end of the movie when Sean started acting weird. He excused himself to go to the bathroom, saying that his stomach was acting up.

However, Zoey knew that he didn't go to the washroom because he hadn't even bothered to turn the light on. Could he actually be the stalker, if he had no experience with being sneaky. Zoey went to see what he was actually doing, and from the noises it seemed like he was in her bedroom.

As she reached her room, she saw him snooping in her drawers, like he was looking for something. Before she could do anything else though, the power of her house went out. And in the pin drop silence, she heard footsteps going from the kitchen to the living room. There was a third person in the house.

a/n hope you guys enjoy this chapter. What do you think about Sean? do you think he's the stalker or no? thanks for the support. love y'all. c

p.s this story is number 76 in short stories and i love u guys so much for this. it's like a next level accomplishment for me. thanks to all my friends and my readers for getting me this far