l i e s

With trembling fingers, Zoey managed to reply.

Or what?

The reply was instant, as if the stalker knew what she was going to say.

You wouldn't want Colton to suffer the same way your goldfish did, right?

It felt as if Zoey's heart was stuck in her throat. She quickly called Colton.

"Hey Colton, you don't have to come I'm fine now."

"What do you mean? You certainly don't sound fine."

And that was true. Zoey was breathing heavily, and her words were rushed and panicked.

"Look I don't care if you're fine or not, I'm still coming."

"But-"

She was met with the silence on the other line, indicating Colton had hung up. She tried calling again, but he just wasn't picking up. It was only 2 minutes after the call that she heard the honking. Her phone rang, but she covered it with her hands, as silent tears ran down her face. Her sobs were quiet and she was scared.

"Zoey open up," Colton had screamed from outside. However she made no move to open the door. In fact, she just turned the lights off and sat in fear. Outside, Colton was still banging the door, wanting her to open.

"I will call 9-1-1 if you don't open up," he said banging at the door again.

Zoey quickly typed up a message to Colton.

I'm at Lucy's. I told u I'm fine u didn't have to come.

someone added this story into their "waiting for updates" collection and i felt so bad so i quickly finished up this chapter too. hope you guys like it. 

c