Chapter 15: "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together."

For a second there, the kiss felt normal and everything was as its used to be. That we didn't break up and she didn't find someone else when she moved to London. But then it hit me and I pushed her away immediately as hard as I could to break the kiss when a certain blonde came into mind.

"Are you crazy?! Who do you think you are?? Just waltzing back into my life, thinking that I'll take you back??" Taylor was more than fuming right now. She was filled with rage, thinking that Jaime thought a 5 minute conversation would fix everything over the last year and they'll be back together.

"I think you're delusional. You know that? How could you even just kiss me like that? You're so selfish and you always have been." Taylor continued on.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry again for kissing you like that but I just missed you so so much and I couldn't help myself. And I felt your lips kissing me back also. Don't even lie about it, Taylor. Don't you miss me too, deep down?" Jaime explained with a soft voice, wishing the singer would try to understand and calm down about the whole situation.

Taylor was beyond frustrated at this point with Jaime's explanation. "No, I didn't kiss you!" Actually, I kinda did. For half a second maybe. "And no I don't miss you at all. Not one bit. Not after what you did to me on our anniversary." Taylor added. "Just because I'm still angry about it doesn't mean that I miss you or anything like that. It just simply means that you hurt me so bad till the point that it's unforgivable."

"But I..." Jaime got cut off.

"I'm actually seeing someone at the moment, someone that I really care about and you kissing me, it.. it puts me in a bad position with her. So thanks for nothing, Jaime!" Taylor interrupted, not wanting her to speak or listen to her excuses.

Taylor gathered her things quickly and stormed out of the room right after before Jaime could say anything to stop her.

"Let's go Tree. I can't wait to get out of here." And by that she meant out of London. Tree tried hard to follow closely behind the singer's quick pace. Soon they were in the car, on the way back to the hotel.

The doorman greeted them upon arrival and opened the door for them. Good thing the paparazzi didn't expect her to be back so soon. That's probably the only good thing that happened so far today.

Taylor dialed a number on her phone and after a few rings, the other person picked up.

"Karlie?"

"Hi, baby! Now before you say anything let me explain. I had a long day at work today. Lots of cute little dog patients. On top of that my phone died and I just got home. I'm sorry. Didn't mean to make you worry." Karlie said.

Taylor couldn't describe how she felt about Karlie then. She simply exceeded the level of cuteness. Taylor should be the one apologizing but here's Karlie doing it instead.

"Aww babe, it's not your fault. I should be the one saying how sorry I am, that I didn't pick up your call this morning. I made a poor judgement last night when I drank too much with Ed and Selena. Woke up with a crazy hangover also and you weren't next to me." Taylor said as she finally got into her room, took off her heels and lay on her comfy bed to continue her call with Karlie.

"By the way, did I already say how much I'm missing you right now?" The older girl asked.

Karlie let out a small chuckle. "No, you haven't. I miss hearing you say it."

"Well I miss you so so so much and it's only one more day before I get to see you again." Taylor missed everything about the younger girl. Her smile, her lips, her scent and her hugs. Karlie gives the best hugs ever.

"I seriously can't wait to see you, in St. Louis. So how was the event baby?"

Taylor was startled by Karlie's question, didn't know what to say. What should she have said? It's a normal boring event and oh that her ex kissed her and Taylor kissed her back also? Whatever it is, it won't be good but she knows for a fact that she needs to be honest and Karlie deserves to hear the truth.

"Taylor?" Karlie called out when the line was silent and Taylor took longer to answer her.

"Sorry. Umm yeah. The event was fine. Nothing particularly interesting. I left an hour after it started. I just didn't have the energy to stay too long. But I do have something to tell you."

Karlie stayed quiet and the singer carried on.

"I met my ex, Jaime, tonight. The one I told you about the other day. I was praying that I wouldn't bump into her and when we did, she insisted that we talk privately about what happened back then."

Karlie was still quiet, no doubt predicting what happened next, with all the wild possibilities running through her head.

"We got to talking and she was saying how much she made a mistake and she misses me a lot."

"So are you back together with her?" Karlie finally spoke again, but her voice sounded so cold and distant now.

Taylor felt how sad Karlie's words were and quickly reassured her. "No, Karlie, god no. It's not like that. We are never ever getting back together. I can promise you that. Plus I really like you. A lot. And I didn't want to keep anything from you. But, she did kiss me and I pushed her off right away. I'm so sorry baby."

I can tell her heart was breaking, slowly, when I heard a small cry on the other end. The thought of her being alone and crying right now is making me feel sick. My heart was aching tremendously and I didn't intend for any of this to happen. I didn't even want to go on this trip in the first place. A million things ran through my mind. What if she hastily decides that she doesn't want to see me anymore? The thought of losing her alone was enough to make me feel nauseous.

"Karlie, baby, please don't cry. I'm really sorry. I don't want to lose you." Taylor pleads.

"I'm crying not because she kissed you," Karlie said, sobbing.

"What then?" asked Taylor.

"I'm crying because I don't want anyone else kissing you but me. I want you to only be mine." Karlie explains.

That's when you know how much Karlie loves you without actually saying those words.

That's also when you knew how much more in love you are with this amazing girl.

"I want you to only be mine also," Taylor replied softly, tears welling up in her eyes now.

*curls up into a ball and cries*

(Okay, I was initially planning on updating a few days later but I didn't want to wait anymore. Because of the severe Kaylor drought and I also wanted to hear about your reactions for the ending. 50 votes for the next update. And I have a few chapters lined up already. Thanks for reading. Hope you guys liked it and have a swell day.)