Chapter 16: In St. Louis.

"It's a wrap, guys. That was great." One of the producers shouted to Taylor and Ed who were in the recording studio, collaborating on another track together.

"So I heard you bumped into Jaime. How did that go?" Ed asked, looking slightly hungover from last night. He even managed to beat Taylor to the studio this morning.

"You'll never guess what happened. She wanted to talk so I gave in and listened to her. The next thing I knew she kissed me. It got me so angry, I stormed out of there as fast as I could. Then after I had a long and emotional conversation with Karlie. I told her what happened and she was crying. It was horrible. I thought I was gonna lose her. But thank god we worked it out. And finally I get to see her again tomorrow, in St. Louis." Taylor said in one breath, worrying Ed that she might collapse at any moment.

"Wow. Sounds like you had a rough night," said Ed who was now pouring another round of coffee into his mug.

"You wanna know what's worst?" Taylor sighed before speaking again.

"I told Karlie about the kiss. But I didn't mention that I kissed Jaime back. Only for like half a second, though." Taylor covered her face with both her hands, not wanting to see Ed's reaction, thinking that he was probably judging her in his head.

"Hey, hey, Taylor it's okay. Don't worry, I totally get it. It's probably cause it felt familiar. That's why for a moment you kissed her back. Chances are it's nothing." Ed tried his best to comfort her, rubbing her back gently.

"You think so?" Taylor asked. Tears now slowly forming at her eyes.

"Yes, I'm sure. And don't worry, I'm too hungover that I won't even remember what you just told me." Ed said, winking at Taylor, hinting that her little secret is safe with him and his lips are sealed.

"Now, come on. You need to pack and get going to the airport. I'm sure Karlie can't wait to see you."

Ed hugged Taylor goodbye and walked her out the studio door.

"Thanks, Ed. You're a great friend. I'll talk to you soon." Taylor smiled weakly at him before getting into her car which was parked right outside.

[About 14 hours later]

"Good morning, Miss Swift. We're here." The captain said as he smiled brightly.

Taylor looked out one of the plane's windows and she sees a black SUV with a man standing right next to it. The plane landed minutes ago and parked at one of the hangars while Taylor was still heavily asleep. She immediately got up and smiled back to the captain.

"Great! I'm dying to see someone." Taylor was ecstatic, knowing that Karlie's plane lands in a few hours. She grabbed her things and headed straight for the exit, after bidding the crew farewell. It was an extremely beautiful day out. The skies were a clear blue and the sun wasn't particularly scorching hot. It was just perfect.

By the time she got into the vehicle, her bodyguard has already loaded up all her luggage and they set off to the hotel. She wanted to check in first and get all cleaned up before surprising Karlie later. She took a quick bath and dried herself up before slipping into a little red dress. Shortly after, she was out of her suite with her signature red lips and black heels on. 

On the way back to the airport, Taylor sent out a cheeky little text to Karlie, saying that she sent a car over to pick Karlie up at the airport and she'll be waiting for the younger girl at the hotel. Little did Karlie know that Taylor would actually be in the car later to surprise her instead. 

Karlie's plane landed a bit later than expected, but it was all in Taylor's favor. It gave her more time to get some of Karlie's favorite flowers and some chocolates to sweeten the moment. 

Karlie was in the baggage claim area when she read the text and she couldn't help but sport a huge grin on her face. Smiling to herself like an idiot, she texted Taylor back saying, "Can't wait! Miss you loads. xx"

As she was on the escalator coming down, she noticed a man dressed in a black suit, holding up a sign with her last name on it. She thought to herself that he must be the driver that Taylor sent over. She walked up and greeted him where he proceeded to take her bags and led her to the car waiting outside. 

Taylor could not contain herself any longer when she spotted Karlie from afar. She swiftly got out of the car and ran towards Karlie, embracing her with a giant hug, no doubt surprising the taller girl.

"Oh my god! Taylor!!!" Karlie was so overwhelmed, her emotions got the best of her. Their hug lasted for a solid minute, both girls were not wanting to part. When they finally do, they kissed several times, on the lips, cheeks and even the neck, like how all normal regular couples do when they finally meet each other again after being away. It was way too much PDA for both girls in public, but it was long overdue and incredibly necessary.

Taylor then cupped Karlie's face and looked at her with a huge smile, ignoring the others around them. Finally, they were ready to leave the airport, with Taylor having a tight grip on Karlie's hand as she led the way to the car, like a proud girlfriend.

In the car, Taylor's driver handed her the flowers and chocolates that she got for Karlie earlier before setting off and heading back to the hotel.

"Aww, baby, they're beautiful. Thank you so much." Karlie kissed Taylor again in between words, triggering both to giggle with their faces close to each other. "You're welcome, baby. It's my pleasure," Taylor said.

The whole ride back to the hotel, they just sat there quietly, with Taylor's head resting peacefully on Karlie's chest, hands interlocking with one another, happy to be in each others company again.

Soon they arrived at the hotel. Karlie thanked the driver, got her luggage and offered a hand to Taylor as she got out of the car. They went straight for the lift, one arriving just on cue. They were trying so hard not to start anything in the lift and did their best to keep the affection to a minimum. Taylor didn't want anyone in the hotel possessing videos of them getting all hands on with each other. Besides, Taylor would also get an earful from Tree and she didn't want any of that.

Once they got to the door, Karlie's hands were all over Taylor's body, distracting the older girl, who was fumbling with the key card. Karlie wasn't helping at all. In fact, she did the opposite and tickled Taylor till the point where she had to surrender herself to Karlie.

The door finally opened and Karlie grinned naughtily as she placed the "Do No Disturb" sign at the door. Taylor dropped everything to the floor and as she turned around, Karlie grabbed her by her waist and gently pushed Taylor onto the bed.

Taylor was biting her lower lip, looking at the green eyed girl with a lustful stare. 

Karlie stood in between Taylor's legs and whispered "I want and need you now".

And she showed Taylor just how much she meant it.

(As promised here's the next update. Remember to vote and comment below. Let me know what you guys thought about it. Thanks for reading and hope you guys enjoyed it, especially the ending. Have a great day ahead. 70 votes for the next chapter.)

Ps: Karlie and Taylor's intimate scenes are left to your own imagination. I don't think I'm good at writing those scenes. Sorry about that.