Chapter 22: A Loud Knock.

It was around 11 p.m and everyone was in their own rooms. Karlie laid on her side in bed, flipping through a magazine, waiting for Taylor who's in the bathroom getting changed into some of Karlie's sleeping clothes. When she came out, she wasn't in any of Karlie's clothes at all. Instead, she was flashing some seriously toned abs and long legs with only her Victoria Secret lingerie on. Karlie's jaw dropped to her page immediately and Taylor lets out a chuckle.

"Is something wrong?" Taylor asked as she playfully examined every inch of her body.

"Umm, nothing's wrong. But I thought you were gonna slip into some of my clothes."

"I was. Then I thought why not just sleep in this?" Taylor said as she slowly cat walked towards Karlie, eyes still wide as ever.

"That's an option too. But you're gonna catch a cold." Karlie argued.

By now, Karlie was on her back as Taylor got on the bed and straddled the younger girl by her waist. She then bend down to kiss Karlie and whispered in her ear, "Well, I have you." Taylor kissed the rim of the earlobe and nibbled on it before parting to face her girl again. Karlie was easily more than turned on right now by the singer's naughty behavior. She reached up to kiss Taylor and placed her arm around the older girl's slender body to roll over on her side. Karlie was now the one on top and in charge. She held both of Taylor's hands to the bed, not allowing her to move as they kissed hungrily. It got Taylor really riled up, wanting her goddess even more.

"We... really... really... shouldn't... be... doing... this... at... my...parent's... house." Karlie meant what she said but she was still kissing Taylor.

They stopped for a second to catch a breath. 

"I know, but we'll be very quiet. I promise." Taylor said, looking up at Karlie, winking.

Karlie just stared blankly back at Taylor, knowing for a fact that that is a big fat lie. "Tay, baby, of all the times we had sex, we were never quiet. Not even once."

Now, Taylor was the one to reach up to kiss her baby. "It will be different this time." 

Karlie fell for the older girl's persuasive words and went with it. Few seconds later, a loud voice came from the next room. "We can still hear you guys!" One of the twins clearly stated as the other giggled in the background.

"Okay, we really can't do this." Karlie pulled away from Taylor and quickly lay on the right side of the bed, still facing her babe.

"Ohh-kayyy. Your choice. Maybe now I'll even sleep naked." Taylor teased as she moved closer to Karlie, caressing up and down her back.

Karlie didn't respond. She didn't know what to say. She turned to the other side to avoid eye contact with Taylor and reached for the light switch instead. She did her best to close her eyes and get some sleep but it didn't work. Her mind was still very much on the girl laying next to her. Quite possibly naked now. She did one last try to shut her eyes and mind but when it was hopeless again, she gave up and gave in. "Fuck it," she mutters before turning back to Taylor and kissing her with all the passion she has in her soul.

The next morning, they both woke up with grins on their faces and a little sore throat from all the heavy moaning. Taylor's head rested peacefully on Karlie's strong arms as the younger girl gave small kisses to her neck, slowly but surely waking her up.

"Good morning."

"Good morning indeed!" Taylor replied as she turned to face Karlie.

"What time is it?"

"Almost 9," Karlie answered after searching for the clock.

"So what's the plan for today?" Taylor was super excited to take on the day considering how well last night went and the good sleep she had.