Chapter 19: "I Need A Drink."

A romantic and intimate setting light up the entire bathroom that now holds both girls hostage in the bathtub. Red candles placed delicately around them lit up everywhere, with rose petals scattered all over, from the floor to the water in the tub that keeps it afloat, surrounding their subtle skin. Everything was picture perfect, except for one thing that's missing. Music, a fine sexy tune to accompany them while they enjoy a slow relaxing bath. Taylor switched to her phone and played a song that she knew for a fact would go well at this moment. Now echoed softly in the background was "I Wanna Be Yours" by Arctic Monkeys.

Taylor's shoulder now rests Karlie's head, both their faces right next to each other as Taylor drips water onto Karlie's upper chest area, caressing her skin with a spongy loofah. Karlie's eyes were closed and she looked very serene. After all, the feeling of being taken care of is just blissful. As Taylor lightheartedly stroke the taller girl's arm with a few rose petals, she lays small trails of kisses from her cheek, slowly going down south, to her lower neck. The ticklish sensation brought Karlie out of her reverie and into a giggly state.

"Babe, my neck is really sensitive." Karlie protested.

"I know, but that's one of my favorite spots on your body and hearing your little snicker makes me so happy," Taylor explained softly, whispering into the taller girl's ear.

Karlie smirked for a second, putting all her thoughts on pause. She turned around and looked at Taylor, right into her pretty blue eyes. Slowly moving in closer to Taylor, an inch away from her lips, leaving just enough room to tease the older girl. As Taylor's lips push forward, Karlie pulled back, causing Taylor to fluster with wide eyes.

You think Karlie might be teasing Taylor, but she was also teasing herself because she wanted Taylor just as much. She just wanted to see how patient could Taylor be. Biting her bottom lip, she gave in to Taylor's demands. Karlie held the back of Taylor's head and kissed her gently on the lips, both moaning in between kisses. Taylor was the first to pull away from their steamy embrace, after realizing their dinner plans.

"We better get ready soon. I don't want to be late and make a bad first impression on your family. Especially your dad."

Karlie lets out a chuckle. "You know, my dad is actually one of the most caring and friendly persons I know. I'm sure you'll do just fine with him."

"I'm excited but nervous at the same time. What's your family like?" Taylor asked, curiously wanting to know the answer.

"My parents are literally the kindest and loving people I know. They've been extremely supportive of every single thing that my sisters and I do. My sisters and I are extremely close and since we were young we share everything and also take care of each other, especially during the hard times in our family. We're just a normal Midwestern family from St. Louis." Karlie explained as Taylor looks on, paying close attention to every detail that was said. Taylor also wouldn't mind looking at Karlie for hours with the way her lips move when she speaks or when she uses a lot of her hand gestures.

Over at the Kloss family residence.

"Hey mum, dad?? Where are you guys?" Karlie called out as she stepped through the front door, Taylor in tow, a tight grip on her hand.

"We're back here in the kitchen, honey." Tracy responded.

They walked to the back and was delightedly greeted by both of Karlie's parents. Tracy and Kurt took turns hugging their daughter and Karlie promptly introduced her father to Taylor.

"Dad, I'd like you to meet my amazing girlfriend, Taylor. Babe, this is my dad, Kurt, the world's most amazing dad." Karlie gestured to Taylor and then back to her father.

"Oh how lovely to finally meet you, Taylor. You know, Karlie's mum hasn't stopped talking about you since the day you two met. You've made quite the impression on her." Kurt explained as he pulled away from giving Taylor a hug.

His words made Taylor's cheeks blush and she smiled back shyly at him.

"Aww, thanks. That's so kind of you to say that. By the way, Kurt and Tracy, I brought over a few bottles of red wine, just to say thank you for having me over for dinner tonight," said Taylor.

"It's not a problem dear. You're welcome to come over anytime you like if you're ever in town again." Tracy was busy chopping up some vegetables with Kurt nearby helping her rinse it after she's done.

"Where are the others?" Karlie was asking her parents about her sisters.

"They should be arriving any time now. Their plane landed an hour ago." Tracy was too focused on her chopping board that she didn't look directly at Karlie when she replied her.

Few minutes later, there was a knock on the door and Karlie's face lit up. Thinking it was without a doubt her sisters, she looked over to Taylor enthusiastically and squeezed her thigh before getting up to walk to the door.

When she finally opened the door, Karlie was in for a surprise. More accurately, she was in for a shock.

It was Toni.

"Umm Toni?? What are you doing here? Thought you're in New York." Karlie gasped as she said softly, not wanting Taylor to know about Toni's presence. But little did she know there was nothing much she could do about it.

"Karlie? What a lovely surprise to see you here. I bumped into your sisters at the airport and they invited me over to your house for dinner." Toni explained further, noticing Karlie's stunned look.

Karlie looked out behind Toni and noticed her sisters carrying their luggage out of the airport taxi. Toni clear her throat before speaking again.

"Umm Karlie? Aren't you going to invite me in?" Toni questioned Karlie playfully as she sports a small smile at the corner of her lips.

"Oh god. Sorry, yeah come in, come in. Hey, Toni. I just want you to know Taylor's here also. I hope it won't be too awkward. I didn't know you were coming and my sisters probably didn't know Taylor's joining us also." Karlie whispered to Toni before walking into the living room, where Taylor sat, waiting patiently.

At first Taylor was clueless as she hasn't met Toni before. When they both walked in, Taylor had a weird feeling when her eyes met the other blonde girl. She didn't know who it was, but her gut instinct was telling her that she isn't one of Karlie's sisters.

"Hey, Taylor! Meet Toni. My sisters bumped into her at the airport. What a coincidence right? And they invited her over for dinner too." A semi-fake smile was across Karlie's face, trying to be polite and all but worried the night might turn awkward at the same time.

When Taylor heard those words come out of Karlie's mouth, she almost choked on her saliva, but she bounced back and quickly cleared her throat.

"Hi, Toni. Nice to meet you." Taylor shook Toni's hand and flashed a courteous smile at her. Right then, Taylor said to herself, "I need a drink, right now."

(Sorry for the short update! I couldn't use Wattpad at home. Internet problems. Remember to vote and comment below! Hope you guys liked it. Thanks for reading!!! Have a great day!)