Chapter 17: A Quickie Morning.

Karlie moved around in bed before opening her eyes and waking up completely. To her delight, she found Taylor's arm wrapped around her waist with just the right amount of pressure. She looked over, smirking at the singer, who was still fast asleep. Her heart beating faster as she snuggled closer and placed a soft tender kiss on Taylor's now rosy cheeks. Staring at her, Karlie now felt a dreadful feeling, thinking what if one day Taylor loses interest in her and leaves? She's all too familiar with this kind of fast paced love, it would probably devastate her and she wouldn't be able to survive from this heartbreak.

Luckily Karlie snapped herself out of her crazy thoughts and slowly loosened herself from Taylor's hold, not wanting to wake the singer up from her peaceful state. She got up and went out to the living room to dial the operator. The time was now 9 a.m and Karlie was standing next to the phone ordering room service, in nothing but panties and one of Taylor's loosely fitted shirts that she found on a sofa nearby.

"Hi, I'd like to order some room service please," Karlie said.

"Certainly, miss. But Miss Swift already specially ordered something yesterday. Would you like to add anything else with it?" The operator replied.

"Oh, I didn't know! That'll be all then. Thank you," said a stunned Karlie.

"You're welcome, Miss. Have a great day." Then the operator hung up.

Minutes later, there was a knock on the door, with a man's voice, calling out "Room Service!"

Karlie looked around for the nearest piece of clothing she could put on and found a robe laying on the floor. The man called out again. This time louder than before. Karlie quickly covered herself up with it and answered the door.

She noticed the name James on his tag as he rolled the antique food cart filled with plenty of different food and beverages into the suite and placed it near the dining area. He left soon after Karlie generously tipped him.

Taylor continued to stay in bed after being woken up by the sound of the pushing cart, refusing to leave her comfortable and almost perfect state. Perfect only if Karlie was still in bed, laying next to her when she woke up.

"Karlie?" Taylor called out while fixing her post-sex morning hair, sitting upright against the headboard.

There wasn't an immediate response, but Taylor heard footsteps approaching the room. Karlie walks in now minus the robe from earlier.

"Good morning, baby. I got you some coffee." Karlie gestured to the cup that was in her hand and kissed all over the older girl's face playfully, before handing it over, leaving Taylor grinning from ear to ear and her jaw dropped as Karlie takes off her shirt.

"Aww, thanks, baby. I see you've beat me to my own surprise," said Taylor after taking a few sips of coffee.

"I can't help it," Karlie said, a huge smirk laid across her face.

"God, you're beautiful. You know that??" Taylor couldn't help but compliment Karlie's breathtaking face and spectacular figure to which the younger girl gladly accepts shyly, cheeks now a strong red blush.

Both were now in bed, facing each other and all cuddled up. It was a feeling of pure bliss and contentment. Karlie pushed a few strands of hair behind Taylor's ear to get a better view of her gorgeous girl and they just stayed like this for awhile, smiling, looking into each other's beautiful eyes.

"So what's the plan for today?" Taylor asked, anxious and curious to explore the town.

"Well first of, I've got to see my family at noon for lunch. And I need to get ready soon or I'll be late. Are you gonna be okay on your own for a few hours?" Karlie explains while Taylor pouts.

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see."

"Okay then. I'm gonna jump into the shower now." Karlie kissed Taylor again before slowly getting out of bed. Before her feet could reach the ground, Taylor's arm slithered around Karlie's toned abs, nibbling her ear and gently kissing her soft skinned neck, seductively pulling her back into bed. Taylor then quickly got on top of Karlie and straddled her by her waist.

"Not so fast, baby," Taylor says, hinting for a quickie and winking to Karlie who was left speechless, even biting her bottom lip and showing no sign of protest.

[A few hours after eating Karlie and her breakfast.]

Karlie just left not long ago and Taylor decides to go for a walk nearby her hotel. She got dressed up and tried going incognito, with her hat and shades on. She even asked for her bodyguard to stand next to her, like he doesn't work for her. Somehow it still didn't seem convincing enough. But hey it's worth a shot.

The duo head out the hotel and passed through a few chic boutiques. Taylor went into all of them, tried on several outfits at every store and left the place with a few bags in hand. Taylor has always been a sucker for cute and quirky little outfits, especially if they have cat designs printed on it. She even got one for Karlie too, thinking it would fit her baby perfectly.

It was 1.30 p.m and Taylor was feeling slightly tired from all the shopping and also a bit hungry, craving for some delicious pastries.

As they walked around the corner, there was a quaint little bakery cafe with a fair amount of patrons in it.

"That looks nice. Maybe we should take a rest there." Taylor thought to herself.

The sound of a bell attached to the door rang as Taylor pushed it open and was greeted by one of the waiters. She looked over the menu on the board and placed an order for 2 cups of coffee and a few different types of pastries and cakes. As they got seated, waiting for their food to arrive, Taylor observed an elderly lady sitting on the other side, going through her bag in a frustrated manner, as if she lost something. Underneath her table was a purse and Taylor figured that it is probably what she's finding for. Getting up from her seat, she immediately walked over to her table and picked up the purse.

"Excuse me, ma'am. Is this what you're looking for?" Taylor asked politely, concerned and wanting to help.

"Yes, it is. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much." The elderly lady answered, nodding her head to Taylor.

Suddenly a woman standing still behind Taylor spoke.

"Mum, what's going on?"

Her voice was so familiar, Taylor recognized it instantly. She turned around and to her pleasure, she saw Karlie with a plate of freshly baked goods in her hand.

"Taylor?" Karlie was shocked for a second, almost frozen in her tracks when she saw the singer in her mum's bakery.

"This wonderful lady found my purse on the floor and gave it back to me." Karlie's mum, Tracy interrupted the both of them.

"You two know each other?" Tracy added, pointing at both girls.

Both were silent for a while, smiling at each other, didn't know what to say. Taylor didn't want to be a pushy girlfriend, so she decided to let Karlie explain instead, following her lead. She knew she would be happy with whatever Karlie's explanation was.

"Yea mum. She's the one I told you about just now. Her name is Taylor." Karlie looked back at the singer again, glowing with a proud smile as their hands interlocked together.

(This update feels kinda dry and I know its a bit short. My apologies for that and the delay. I didn't notice the last post reached the mark already. As always, vote and comment. Love to hear some feedback. 60 votes for next update. Thanks for reading and have a great day.)