We meet again

Josie's POV

I woke up to my phone vibrating... I opened my eye to check what time it was... 8:22!! Who the fuck interrupted my sleep?!... Nathan...

*morniiiiiiiiin! Bet you had a dream about me last night ;) xx -N*

*you're too cheery for my liking... And what I'm wondering is how you out you number without me noticing? -J*

*oi! Your password is too easy babe! Haha and I'm cheery because I had my morning cuppa! Xx -N*

*still... And what!? My password is NOT easy! You hacked me you little twit! -J*

*how dare you accuse me of such thing!? Anyways I'm not busy today wanna hang out? Xx -N*

*yep, Starbucks In an hour* I'm not British I'm not putting none of that kissing shit at the end ;)

I'm guessing I have to get up now but I'm so tired! Agh! I got up and took a quick but clean shower and wrapped myself in a pink fluffy towel. I put on some yoga pants and a loose shirt and my red Keds but then I remembered that shit gives me bad luck so I jut put on some running shoes and put only mascara on, I don't really like putting on much makeup. Grabbed my purse and my keys and got in me and Maiken's range rover... Yes we share a car and we are also planning on moving out cause we can't stand our parents telling us that we need a job or go to college but we can't be arsed! I was driving to Starbucks and singing 'chasing the sun'... I got off and locked the car and walked into Starbucks and waited for Nathan... And waited... And waited... And waited... Did Nathan just stood me up? I stormed out of Starbucks which received a bunch of stares from the people there, I was fuming when I walked into someone I didn't look up to the persons face but when I heard his voice I froze... "So we meet again love?" He chuckled oh God I hate him so much, he's so full of himself... Fame has really changed the person I once loved. "What do you want?" I snapped I really didn't want to ever see him again but everywhere I go I see him in magazines... "What do I want? I want nothing from you... It's not like you've given me what I wanted anyway!" He smirked I swear I will rip off his head!! Ok maybe not but I'll rip his head off a magazine. "Well Harry how the fuck do you expect me to give you what you want after what you've done to me! I hate you Harry I regret ever meeting you! You are not the Harry I used to love,fame has changed you for the worst! I never want to see you again" I screamed in his face, the look on his face was priceless... I knew he wasn't expecting that from me but ever since that day... I changed, my life changed...

Nathan's POV

*yep Starbucks in an hour*

I'm really looking forward to seeing Josie again, she's not like other girls I've met. And the day we met she didn't fangirl although I knew she was trying... I had to get ready to see her I got up and showered and brushed my teeth. I put on my US flag shirt and some chinos with my Jordan's, I put on my hat that says 'sexytime' and put some dog tags on and exited my cave I call a room... "Hey Nath where you going mate?" Max asked from the couch "out" I said simply I didn't want to tell them I was going to see Josie I knew they would tease me about it and say I like her... Do I? I was driving to Starbucks when all of a sudden the car stopped I looked at the gas tank and it was empty! "Oh no! Shit fuck ahh fucking Max! Bloody hell no, this can't be happening!" I yelled I was so mad at Max I told him last night to fill up the car... What am I suppose to do? I'm going to be late for our get together with Josie! "Max!" I yelled through the phone "yoo" Max called out but suddenly my phone slipped from my hand and shattered to millions of pieces!! "BLOODY HELL AHHHH!!" I screamed in anger... First my the car ran out of gas then my phone broke now I'm late and I know she hates me...

Josie's POV

I couldn't believe Nathan stood me up... I was used to it, it didn't matter... But I couldn't stop from wanting to crumble up into a ball and cry... Maiken saw me and ran to my side "oh my gosh Josie what happened? Why are you crying? Are you ok?" She asked all in one breath "I'm peachy, Maiken thanks for asking" I said sarcastically "sorry stupid question... But really what happened?" She spoke softly "I saw Harry" I said without looking to her eyes "what did he say I swear I'm going to kill him!" Maiken said angrily, she was never a violent one but she was the only one who knew what Harry did and she wasn't happy about it. "Nothing it doesn't matter" I walked around her but she stopped me "then what is it?" "Nathan... He stood me up" I blurted out "what? Wait you guys were going on a date and you didn't tell me?" She said in an offensive way, "no, we were just going to hang out but he decide to not show up" I said wanting to start crying again "aww Josie I'm sorry" she said softly "it's fine, I'm used to it... I'm going to go cuddle up to mr. Whiskers and watch chick flicks while eating icecream so don't call" I said walking into my lonely house... That's how I felt... Lonely

~~~~~~

This was a horrible chapter but it will get better! :)

Josie :) xxx