Here i come!

Maiken's POV

"Mama, Jay ringte meg å spurte vis jeg ville joine han og familien hans I Nottingham til å feire jul." (mom, Jay called me and asked if I wanted to join him and his family in Nottingham to spend Christmas)

"Ok ha det gøy" (ok have fun)

I packed my bags and made sure I had everything with me. I went to the airport.

I got comfortable for the flight. I closed my eyes and put on my earphones listening to As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber

***

Josie said something about adopting a child but I don't believe her. I've been feeling ill lately I don't know what it is I just hope it goes away.

The plane landed, I got my stuff and claimed my baggage. I went to my hotel to rest.

*ring ring*

"Hello?" (M)

"Hey babe have you landed" (Jay)

"Hey I landed" (M)

"Oh ok I'm about to get on the plane back home" (Jay)

"Ok ill see you soon" (M)

I got up from the bed and went to the restroom, I felt really dizzy. I ran to the toilet and threw up. Could I be pregnant? It's possible. I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth.

Nathan's POV

Last night was incredible. I happily sighed and got up to check on Ellie. I slipped on my boxers and some joggers and went to go see if she was ok. She was playing with her dolls. The room wasn't decorated pretty like it should be. It was cream colored walls and a queen sized bed with a white comforter. Everything was so... Plain. I guess because its a guest room but since she is our daughter I'm planning on asking Josie to move in with me.

"Morning princess" I kissed Ellie's cheek.

"Had fun last night daddy?" She giggled. My eyes widened.

"Err? What do you mean?" I asked hoping she wouldn't know the answer.

"The party?" She smiled, I let out a breath of relief.

"Daddy where are you from?" She asked putting her dolls down and looking at me

"Gloucester" I smiled

"Glasgow?" She asked confused. Sometimes I wish I had a normal accent.

"Gloucester. Glouucessterr" I said slowly. She nodded.

"And where are you from miss?" I asked in a posh accent

"From Toronto, Canada" she smiled.

"Ah! So you're Canadian eh?" I asked imitating the average Canadian accent.

"Yeah but I moved her when I was like 4 months?" She held out four fingers.

"Nicely" I said (nye-shh-ley), she giggled.

"Lets go make mummy breakfast yeah?" She nodded taking my hand in hers. We walked downstairs where there was a sleeping Justin in the couch. Probably hungover I thought.

"Are you and mommy married?" Ellie asked getting out pancake mix.

"No" I responded getting out a bowl.

"Why not?" Ellie asked raising an eyebrow

"Well for right now we are just dating but I'm hoping in a year or two she'll be my Mrs. Sykes, what do you think tink?" She giggled before responding