Yes.

Josie's POV

WTF DO I DO NOW!?

I HAVE A DATE WITH NATHAN AND I HAVE A GET TOGETHER WITH NIALL!

"MAIKEN!" I yelled. Panic rushing through my veins.

"What!?" She yelled running over to me but almost falling at the same time. No time to laugh!

"Maiken I have a date with Nathan at 7 but I also have to catch up with Niall at 7!" I said in a rush tone. Her eyes went wide then a small smirk played at her lips.

Oh shit...

Maiken's POV

I was staring at my bracelet that my dad gave me when Josie yelled for me. I ran out to see what was wrong and almost tripped but that's not all!

SHE DIDN'T LAUGH! this is not good!

"What!?" I started to freak out because she always laughs when I trip

"Maiken I have a date with Nathan at 7 but I also have to catch up with Niall at 7!' She almost yelled. My eyes went wide but then I got the best idea ever!

"Well... You could still do both" I smirked even wider.

"W-what? How?" Panic evident in her voice.

"Where are you suppose to go with Niall?" I asked calmly

"Nando's" she responded quickly

"Great! And Nathan and Jay are taking us out to Nando's as well, so all you have to do is go on a date with Nathan and then when Niall gets there you tell Nathan you have to go to the restroom and you chat a bit with Niall then you come back and do the same with Nathan and BAM!" I said with wicked grin. She gave me a smile but it soon faded

"But it's going to be hard? Do you think it'll work?" She asked.

"Yeah! How hard can it be?" I answered with a smile.

*ding dong*

"Well here goes nothing" I have her a quick smile and she returned it with a weak one. I opened the door to reveal 2 handsome guys.

Jay was wearing a bright blue shirt that brought out his eyes and some khaki dress pants and Nathan was wearing a white shirt with black washed out jeans and a leather jacket, his hair looking perfect as always... Makes me wonder how he looks in the morning. I'll have to ask Josie someday when they start dating.

"Hey... Wow!" They both said in unison which made me and Josie blush.

"Hi" I said shyly, Maiken Flinder stop being shy!

"Eloooo!" Josie chirped.

"Haha hey. You look amazing! Err... You too Maiken" Nathan blushed.

"Hey! Back off my girl!" My heart fluttered when Jay said that.

We all stood there glancing at each other awkwardly.

"Alright alright sorry mate, let's go girls!" Jay smiled and led us to his car and opened the passenger door for me. What a gentleman

An Nathan and Josie went in the back seats! Ha!!

The drive consisted of 'how was your day?' 'Cool' 'great'

When we got there Jay jumped out of the car and rushed to open my door. Can he get any cuter?

I gave Josie a reassuring look and she slightly nodded.

Josie's POV

I'm really nervous about this whole idea thing Maiken thought about!