I love you too baby Sykes

Josie's POV

*2 weeks later*

Nathan and I have moved out of our flat in L.A to a flat in London, Nathan tried convincing me to find somewhere in Gloucester but I said no. Nathan is currently sleeping peacefully in my lap. His head nuzzled in my neck, his breathing tickling me. I closed my song journal, I finished my song about love, it's the first love song I wrote and I hope it's not the last. I usually write personal songs that sometimes sounds sad. I felt a burning sensation at my throat. I pushed Nathan off me and went to the restroom, after I threw up I flushed. That's the 5th time this week! What's going on? I brushed my teeth when Nathan came in.

*Hey you ok chick?* He wrote on a white board. Oh yeah ever since the OP Nathan isn't allowed to talk for at least a month.

"Yeah I'm fine, maybe I'm just sick" I told him. He frowned before writing again

*Are you sure? I could take you to the doctor* he showed me the white board. I shook my head as a no

*ok then I'm going to go to the voice doctor*

He showed me the white board

"I miss your voice" I randomly said. He frowned and walked over to me, he opened his mouth to speak but frowned again

"Go on, dinner will be ready when you return" I smiled, he smiled in return, pecking my lips before grabbing his jacket and walking out the door. I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. I felt myself sick and ran to the restroom. I stood up and felt dizzy, I grabbed onto anything to keep me standing. My vision went blurry, the darkness took over.

Nathan's POV

"Alright Nathan, do you have any questions for me?" My doctor asked. I took the cap off my marker and wrote down on the dry erase board

*when can I start talking again?* I showed him the board.

"In about 2 weeks I will start asking you to try to say a few words but for now rest and don't stress your throat" I nodded

"Anymore questions?" He asked. I shook my head before writing down a thank you. I got into my car and put the key in. I quickly rang Josie before driving. It rang a few times before going to voicemail. That's odd, she's always in her phone. I quickly drove to the flat. I got off the car, locking it and walked into the building. The elevator was playing GYC, ever since I moved here they changed it from boring music to The Wanted. I walked to our flat and unlocked the door. I went in walking into the kitchen were I expected to see Josie. Not that women belong in the kitchen or anything! I'm not sexist! Promise I mean- ugh whatever I give up. Josie's phone was on the counter. I wanted to yell for her but I knew I couldn't do that. I don't want to take chances and screw my voice more than it already is. I looked around for her in every room. I went to our bedroom and didn't find her there either. I walked into the restroom finding the door unlocked. I opened the door and found her on the floor unconscious. I immediately ran to her side and picked her up. I shook her but she wouldn't respond. I pulled out my phone and rang an ambulance, with my croaky voice I told them where we were and what room I was located in. In less then 10 minutes there was a knock at the door. The paramedics took Josie away. I jumped into the ambulance. I just hope she's ok. I can't lose her. I held Josie's hand just praying she's ok.

When we got to the hospital she was wheeled in. I waited in the waiting room. The nurse came out

"You may come in" I went inside to Josie's room. I ran to Josie, she was alive! I mean awake. No I mean alive...

"You ok?" I croaked trying my best to talk

"Nathan don't talk, I'm fine I just felt dizzy and fainted that's all" the doctor came in.