Whats wrong?

Josie's POV

Oww...

What's going on?

It's dark in here

Where am I?

Who am I?

Lol jk... Ohh there we go...

My eyes slowly fluttered open... Ugh the light is too bright...

I saw Justin next to me, his eyes puffy and red like he was crying.

"W-what's wrong?" I asked confused as I have no idea what happened.

"M-mom, s-she-" he burst out crying in the middle of his sentence.

"Oh good, you're awake." The nurse said walking over to me. She looked at Justin and me and gave us a look full of sympathy. But I was confused why?

"Ok sweetie we need to check your blood pressure and make some tests and then if you're ok, you can go." She smiled sympathetically again.

"Justin what's going on? You're worrying me!" I was getting a bit scared. I've never seen my brother cry. Ever. He's strong as a rock or at least that's what he makes us think.

"S-she's gone Josie, she's gone" he sniffles. Who's gone?

"Who is?" I asked afraid of what 'who' he was talking about.

"Mom" he whispered. I felt my eyes grow watery and once again my eye sight going blurry but this time with tears.

"No. No! You're lying!" I shouted, tears running down my face. He grabbed me in a hug and cried into my shoulder. I pushed him off.

"Please tell me it's all a dream. Please!" I pleaded. Tears running down my face uncontrollably.

I can't believe it. This is all a nightmare. I'm going to wake up and this will all be over. I shut my eyes tight then opened them again. It's true. This isn't a dream. She's actually gone. My mom was everything to me. When dad was off on business trips, mom was the on who sat front row in my performances. She was my all and now... She's gone... I'm left with nothing but a hollow heart.

Justin's POV

*flash back*

I was chilling in the couch watching random British TV shows. Coronation Street or something like that? Anyways so I was watching TV when I got a call from dad probably to ask me if I need money or something...

"Hey dad" (Justin)

"Son... Is your sister there by any chance?" (Dad)

"No she's in Dublin, I think? Why?" (Justin)

"Your mother... She's. she's gone." (Dad)

"W-what do you mean?" (Justin)

"She passed in a car accident" (dad)

After he finished I dropped my phone. I couldn't believe it.

"Hey man what was that?" Caspar asked walking and picking up the broken pieces of what used to be my phone.

"She's gone Caspar" I whispered. My eyes filling with tears.

"Who is?" Caspar walking over to me.

"M-my mom" I broke down in tears, Caspar enveloping me in a hug. I cried in to his shoulder to what it seemed like hours. I just can't believe it.

"I'm sorry to hear that" he whispered. I pulled away from the hug.

"I need to tell Josie. I don't know how but will you come with me to Ireland?" I asked looking at the floor