Nightmare

Justin's POV

No I can't lose my little sister. My dad and I got a private jet to go see my little sister in the hospital. Right now I'm looking outside the window from the jet, tears silently sliding down my cheeks.

She's my little sister. I love her so much. She was the one who comforted me when I got cheated on. She was always there for me and now... I'm not there for her like I should. My little sister could be dying in that hospital bed and I don't even know it.i don't even know how she got there in the first place.

Dammit Nathan, he didn't tell me anything. We've been on this jet for 5 hours now and all I want to do is get out of here and go see my sister. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I wiped away my tears before turning around.

"We're here son" my dad informed me, he looked so sad. Well why wouldn't he? His daughter is in the hospital. I nodded. We exited the jet. I dragged my duffel and walked fast to the car that was waiting to take us to the hospital.

The car ride was silent. Howard, our driver from back home also came with us along with us since he was close to Josie. He always drove her when she didn't have a license to the mall and the spa or to get their nails and hair done.

"We're here" Howard spoke softly. I jumped out the car and ran to the inside of the hospital, getting stares from the people in the waiting room.

"I'm here to see my sister Josie Kingsley" I said urgently.

"Room 299" the nurse said. I ran looking for her room number. 389? What the- I already past the room?

"Justin! Over here son!" My dad shouted pointing at the room. Fuck.... I ran back to my dad. I was about to burst open re door but my dad glared at me. He opened it slowly like as if a serial killer was behind it. Nathan was sitting on the chair, his hair looking like a bird decided to nest there. His eyes pale. Not to sound gay or anything but I really like his eye color, anyway.... His eyes are pale green Instead of the bright emerald. His eyes look puffy and red from what I assume was from the crying.

"H-how is she?" My dad asked. Nathan looked up at us.

"She's in a coma" he whispered. What?!

"F-for how long?" I asked

"They don't know. It could be hours or days, it could be weeks" his voice cracked.

"How did this happen? What's wrong with her?" My dad asked in need of answers.

"She has a few broken ribs, her left leg is broken, her ankle is broken too and her arm is hurt but it'll be ok" he answered.

"How did this happen?" I urged him

He looked at me with pain in his eyes and broke down crying. It shocked me of how much he cared for my sister. my dad walked over to Nathan and patted his back in comfort. I too wanted to just cry but I can't. I have to be strong for her. I crouched to Josie's level of the bed and stared at her face. Scratches and bruises marking her pale skin. I tried to pick up on flaws and jokes to make for when she wakes up. Just because she's in a coma I know she'll expect me to tease her, and I will. Not in a mean way but just to show her that Im still here and I still will tease her lovingly. I picked up on a few flaws and jokes so I got out my phone and started writing them down.

My dad left to get a coffee and tea for us. Nathan coughed expecting me to look up but I didn't

"What are you doing?" Nathan asked

"Picking up flaws to tease her about later when she wakes up" I answered casually like if I do that everyday.

"Why?" he must think I'm really cruel