Baby shopping

Josie's POV

I was waiting for Nathan to return from the studio. I waited in the couch for about 10 more minutes when I heard the door open

"Hello" Nathan smiled brightly

"Hey, why so happy?" I asked

"Because" he stretched it

"What?!" I laughed at his happiness

"They love the songs! And not only that... They want you to be our new songwriter!" Nathan exclaimed, throwing his arms up.

"Ehh, I dunno" I always wanted to be a songwriter

"Please!?" He begged

"Alright I'll do it" I gave in.

"Yay!" Nathan cheered, he kissed me.

"Are we going baby shopping?" He asked me once we pulled away

"Yep, lets go" we got up and got the keys for the car. We locked the flat and left off to ikea

Nathan helped me out the car, we walked inside the store where at least ten employees greeted us.

"Hello" we greeted back. We looked at the baby cribs and chose a mahogany crib, we got a baby changer, a pram and a bunch of other things for the baby. We chose nothing too girly or too boyish because we still don't know the gender of the baby. Nathan wanted to pay for it all but I didn't let him. He payed for everything and all I payed for was some baby toys we found in the store. After paying we went to a near by maternity clothing store since my clothes don't fit me anymore. I bought my own clothes even though Nathan was saying he wanted to pay for it but I didn't let him. We put the shopping bags in the truck and went home to get ready so we can go to dinner.

I changed into a loose fall orange shirt and some black skinny jeans that happen to be stretchy, and my brown UGG boots. I curled my hair into soft curls and tied it up in a pony tail. My bump wasn't so noticeable with this shirt because it was loose. Nathan came out of the restroom.

He was wearing a grey shirt with a black leather jacket over, black jeans and his grey Jordans and a couple of dog tags around his neck. His hair styled into his famous quiff.

"Checking me out eh?" He chuckled.

"Eh? Ellie left a big impact on you Nath" I told him. His smile dropped.

"Sorry. I I didn't- I mean-" I stammered

"It's ok, let's go" he sighed. I felt really bad for bringing that up. Nathan was so close to Ellie. Maybe more than me.

"Nath, Ellie may have left us but she gave us something in return. She gave us a chance to have a baby of our own" I told him. He smiled slightly

"Yeah. You're right" he nodded. We drove to the restaurant. It wasn't too fancy, it was perfect. Paparazzi were there snapping pictures of us. I don't even know how they found out how we were coming here.

"Reservations under Sykes" Nathan told the lady. She batted her eyelashes flirtatiously at Nathan. I tried to ignore it.

"Right this way" she led us to our table.

"What would you like to drink?" She asked looking at Nathan.

"Wine please and a coke for my girlfriend" he emphasized the 'girlfriend' part. I guess he did notice what she was doing.

"Oh. I'll be back" she glared at me. I giggled at her

"I'm yours and your mine" he winked making me blush. The lady came back with our drinks and placed them in the table and left before giving me one last glare. I'm not going to react... Not yet. If I do she can still poison me. I heard laugher coming from a table nearby. I froze...