2 months

Josie's POV

*1 month later*

Oh goodness... So much has gone on since the last month. Anna is stressing herself out too much that she has stress pimples... Yeah... Let me explain... Jay wanted to accompany me to meet Anna to check on how everything is going... And well... Jay started annoying the fuck out of her and wouldn't stop giving out his opinions on everything and I agreed on few, basically, Anna had to change a lot of shit in the wedding which led her to stress.

It's her job ya know? Anyways, dad had to go back to LA to sell the house back home, he's going to move to London in a penthouse, he even offered phill and Karen to move in but they kindly denied. Jess and Justin moved in the old flat where Nathan and I lived. Nathan had to be in a quick, 3 week radio tour, here in the UK so he was never far. My bump got really noticeable last week. Nathan and I, personally told the fans that I was expecting. The fans were really supportive and some were a bit sad saying 'its official, Nathan and I will never be. :(' so... Yep...

They got over it... I hope...

Anyway, so I'm currently reading a book right now... It's called 'Cupcake Diaries' it was a gift from aunt Sophie. You probably already guessed what it's about. Yep... Friendship. Oh! And cupcakes of course!

I gently put my book down... Kidding, I dropped that shit like Harry Styles dropped that booty in the award show. Oh... Right... I don't like Harry... Hmm... Forgot about that but whatever ya know? Forgive and forget.

I stood up, slipping on my slippers, walking to the kitchen. Nathan and I settled just fine in the new house. There's one small problem... Our neighbors? Yeah, them? We hate them... Absolutely despise them.

Let me tell you a bit about our neighbors. I hope you've seen that film, 'We're The Millers' because that annoying family that creeped the hell out of the millers, are just like our neighbors. They're from America but from the south. Denise, is probably the most annoying shit ever. She has a southern accent and won't stop talking. John, her husband is a cop in London and something about him is just creepy. They also have a daughter, Kayla, she has a crush on Nathan but she's very quiet which I thank The Lord for! And I heard her ask her mother for a tampon. Except she said it like this 'tampen'...

Nathan can't stand their accents for some reason but I don't blame him, neither can I.

"Josie" Nathan sighed. I turned to meet Nathan's piercing, green eyes. They were dull though and had a hint of annoyance in them

"What did I do?" I asked quietly, flinching waiting to hear what I did wrong

"Nothing?" He said, sounding like a question

"Oh" I sighed in relief

"Bucky Larson's family asked us to come over for dinner" Nathan chuckled at what he called them. Funny thing is... Their last name is actually Larson.

"Oh great" I huffed. Nathan shook his head

"I was hoping to just stay home and get some takeaway from a place around here..." Nathan trailed off sadly. I feel him... I don't want to go either

"I just can't stand them!" Nathan bursted, his suddenly outburst took me by surprise

"Me neither. I can get a way out of this dinner though" I smiled thinking about it. Nathan looked hopeful

"How?" He asked with hope

"I can tell them I don't feel well and we can't make it" I shrugged

"Thats a very shitty idea but right now, I don't care. Ring them" he ordered, leaning on the countertop island. The Larson's gave is their number if we needed anything. I sighed and picked up the home phone, dialing the number. It rang once or twice before someone picked up.