Oh no

*2 month later*

Josie's POV

2 months passed and honestly life is amazing. Nathan is still the perfect boyfriend and father to Ellie. The lads are still on tour but its almost over in 3 weeks. Ellie and I have returned to L.A, we have told the fans about who Ellie is and surprisingly they were ok with it. They were really happy about how caring we were to adopt an abused child. Right now Ellie is playing with some dolls in her room. Oh I've forgotten to mention me and Nathan moved in together, we have a 2 room flat, really spacey which is great. Maiken and Jay are going stronger ever after they had an argument that almost broke them up. They fought over who can drink more alcohol and eat more skittles, they settled it so its all good.

Tomorrow is my birthday, I'm turning 19 and I'm so EXITED! The boys are going to have they're own TV show on E, they began shooting for it a couple of days ago. My dad and I still aren't talking since of what happened. I got up from the couch and walked up to Ellie's room.

"Ellie? Wanna go out for dinner tonight?" I asked Ellie, popping my head in. She put her dolls down and nodded

"Can we go to Chuck E Cheese? Please?" Ellie gave me puppy dog eyes. I groaned and agreed. She smiled evilly before pushing me out the door. Wonder what that's about?

I was about to go to my room when someone knocked the door. I made my way down and opened it only to reveal a small box. I looked both ways to see if anyone was there. No one... I brought the small box inside and opened it. A small note inside

*funny girl. You will pay for what you've done. You think you can go and make me look bad and get away with it? Wrong, I'm closer than you think :)*

That's the third note I've gotten like that. I don't understand though? Who is this? What do they want? I sighed leaving the note in the coffee table. I ignored it like all the others, it clearly has no meaning right? I decided to take a nice bath to forget all these meaningless notes.

Ellie's POV

"Daddy?" (E)

"Hi tink you ok? Does mummy know?" (Daddy)

"No, she has no idea" (E)

"That's good, don't tell mummy. She's going to be so surprised" (daddy)

"Yeah I know! I'll see you soon, bye daddy" (E)

"Bye tink" (daddy)

It's a good thing daddy bought me a phone. Mummy is going to be so surprised when she finds out! I hope she likes it

Nathan's POV

I hung up with Ellie. I'm so exited about seeing them again, tomorrow is Josie's birthday and I wouldn't miss it for the world. I took the box out of my pocket again to admire the beautiful ring. I hope tonight goes as planned. I put on my earphones trying to block out the horrific sound of Jay and Maiken eating each others face off. I rolled my eyes at the PDA.

"WILL YOU TWO STOP?!" I shouted. They just were really gross. They pulled away blushing. I smirked at them, putting my earphones back on, I watched TV until it was time for me to get ready. I put on some cream colored chinos, a white shirt, my cream colored leather jacket and my white Jordans. I did my hair in its normal quiff. I put on some cologne before heading out to Josie and I's flat. I checked my watch making sure I was in time. I knocked the door and waited for her to open. I was about to text Ellie when she opened the door and hugged my legs. I chuckled quietly hugging her

"I missed you daddy" Ellie whispered

"I missed you too princess but I'm here now" I whispered back. She pulled me inside.