I'm scared

Nathan's POV

I woke up feeling refreshed and really comfortable. I fluttered my eyes open and noticed why I was so comfortable... I was on top of my girlfriend, and then I remembered what happened last night.

They day she told me she loves me. I will never forget that day. Ever. Sure it would've been nicely to have some sexytime but s'alright. I got off of Josie and stretched my legs and arms. I groggily made my way to the small kitchen we have in the bus and for out some bacon, I fried it up waiting for it to be ready.

"Hey mate, you making a butty?" Max asked making his way towards me.

"Yeah mate, you want one?" I offered

"Please. Thanks mate" he sat down in front of the tv. A couple of minutes later the bacon was crispy, I grabbed some slices of bread and ketchup. Some seconds later I was done. I gave Max a cup of coffee and his butty and sat next to him eating my own. Jay came 5 minutes later with messy hair. I chuckled wondering what they did last night.

"Long night mate?" I smirked. He groaned

"Maiken wouldn't stop throwing me off the bed at night" me and Max burst out laughing and Jay just frowned. Maiken and Nareesha came in at the same time getting out some cereal and milk. They sat down on the floor eating. Siva came out clean and showered grabbing a bowl of cereal. Tom and Kelsey coming not so after, I got up and went to check on Josie. I heard the shower on so I guessed she was showering.

Josie came out with a towel around her, I smirked looking up from my phone and walked towards her. All of a sudden she started singing the RAPE song. I prepared myself for the impact.

"stop! Don't touch me there! This is my no no square! R.A.P.E. rape is a felony!" Maiken came in grabbing me by my shirt holding me back. I turned around and tackled Maiken to the floor hoping she was ticklish. And she was! When I let her go, Josie was already dressed. I mentally sighed.

"Where are we?" Josie asked, wrapping her arms around my torso.

"The bus" I chuckled

"No shit Sherlock I mean what city or country?"

"We are in the UK in Brighton. We're doing a quick gig here then we're going to Dublin" she nodded. I missed the feeling I got when she said she loves me.

"I love you" I told her pecking her lips. She smiled and nodded... Well this went wrong... I stared at her waiting for her to say it back but nothing happened. I sighed. I knew I shouldn't doubt her but that's exactly what I was doing. Does she love me? Or did she just say that to make me happy? If so it worked.

"Hey Josie we're going shopping, you wanna come?" Nareesha asked looking at Josie. She nodded and kissed me.

"See you later" she kissed me one more time before leaving. I grabbed my clothes and headed to the restroom to shower.

This is going to be a loooong day. I can just feel it.

Josie's POV

Why. *smack* am. *smack* I. *smack* an. *smack* idiot?

When he said he loved me, my heart fluttered. I knew that he wanted me to return it but I just froze and all I could do was smile and nod!

I saw the disappointment in his face. I just can't stop thinking one day he's going to wake up and wonder what he ever saw in me and leave me. I don't want that to happen. Not again.

"What do you think?" Kelsey asked holding a pair of shoes in front of me.

"Huh? Oh yeah" I mumbled. Kelsey frowned and put the shoes down