Another way

Nathan's POV

I fluttered my eyes open. Memories from last night playing over. I looked down at Josie who was clinging to me. I smiled. I also remember the part where she traced my name on her arm like I did with hers. I shivered at the unpleasant memory.

The feeling of cutting hasn't returned but I know now that if I get upset I'm going to cut again. It's not like I like self harming its just when something happens my body resorts to wanting to cut again. I don't want to cut ever again but about three days ago, Tom and Max were teasing me about my age and saying I'm a baby and I got annoyed by it. I asked them to stop but that just made them tease me more, when I got home that day I went to the restroom to cut.

I cut for something stupid and small. I need to stop though. What if the fans saw this? What would they think of me? Would they hate me?

Josie's grip loosened on me. I took this as a chance to make breakfast for her. She said she wouldn't leave me but what if she does? I slowly and quietly got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I did my business and walked to the kitchen. I searched for something new to make for her. I remember she made this granola that looked pretty good. I got out some oats and honey, cinnamon and brown sugar along with other things I found. I looked around for a bowl an grabbed it putting it down on the island.

I bit my tongue and threw some oats into the bowl. I squirted some honey and added the sugar and cinnamon to it. I found some nutmeg and threw some of that in there too. I looked for bananas and chopped them up and threw them in there as well. I looked at the sticky, unappetizing contents inside the bowl. I chopped some apples and hoped it would give it more... Erm what's the word? Oh whatever.

I put the granola mix on the baking tray and put it inside the oven. I shrugged and walked to the bedroom. Josie was still asleep. I smiled to myself and went inside the restroom to shower. I turned on the water and waited for it to turn warm. Once it was warm enough I striped to my boxers. I took those off too. And removed the bandages

I stepped inside and let the warm water run on my back. The water reached my arms which stung my cuts. I squirted shampoo into my hands and rubbed it over my hair. I did the same with conditioner. I rinsed off all the products I used on my hair and washed my body with my axe body wash. I rinsed myself off and and turned off the water and stepped out.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and sniffed something burning. Haha but how I'm not coo- SHIT! THE GRANOLA IN THE OVEN!

I ran out of the restroom and into the bedroom. Josie still sound asleep. Smoke all around the room. How can she still be asleep? I ran to the kitchen. The oven on fire!

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT DOUBLE SHIT!

I ran back to the bedroom to wake up Josie. I jumped on the bed and shook her uncontrollably.

"Josie wake up" I exclaimed. She groaned

"WAKE UP FOR GOD'S SAKE" I shouted. She shot up

"What!?" She shouted.

"The house is on fire!" I freaked out. It took a while for it to sink in. Her eyes widened and she stumbled off the bed.

I got up and slipped on clean clothes and put my shoes on.

"Nathan!" Josie whined

"What?" I asked annoyed

"Can I at least shower real quick?" She whined. Are you fucking kidding me

"Josie. The flat is on fucking fire and you want to shower?" I snapped. She shrugged. She moved at snail speed. Does she not understand a word I just said?