Tell me what?

Nathan's POV

"Mate!" I shouted for Jay.

"Yeah?" Jay looked up from drinking his tea. Ooh I want some! 'Nathan! Focus!'

"When are we going to L.A?" I asked rushed.

"2 days I think?" Jay said unsure, gotta admit that got me more frustrated then I already am.

"Seev when are we going to L.A?" Jay shouted, taking another sip of his tea... Ok he's not helping.

"2 days" Siva shouted back. Jay quickly shouted a 'thanks' and turned back to me with raised eyebrows

"Great. We don't have a gig until then so I'm getting a flight over there to see her" I said quickly pulling out my phone searching for tickets.

"Mate, she probably needs some space! She's not a child, let her be" jay said sipping again on his tea. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You don't understand! She needs me!" I exclaimed pointing at my chest when I said 'me'

"I think it is you that needs her, not the other way around" he chuckled emphasizing 'you' and 'her'. He walked away. That is so not true! Ok fine maybe it is but she still needs me.

Perfect, I found a flight for tonight to L.A!

Hold on I'll be there soon!

Josie's POV

I sat below the tree just looking at pictures on my phone of me and Nathan. I miss him, I wish he could be here to tell me it's going to be ok. I sighed deeply sliding on to the picture. It was a picture of me and Nathan on top of a tree. He held on to my waist for dear life while gripping my phone tightly to take the picture. I holding on to the tree as well as his shoulder. I smiled remembering. I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard someone let out a cry. It sounded like a little girl. I couldn't understand. Why was there a little girl in the park at 7 pm? Since I was on the 3 highest branch of the massive tree I could clearly tell who was here. I looked around and saw a little girl that looked about 6 years old crying, holding her knees up to her chest, her head buried between them. I furrowed my eyebrows and decided it was time to get down. I slowly made my way down the tree escaping with only a scrape on my thigh since I was wearing a dress. I walked over to the little girl

"Hey sweetie whats wrong?" I asked softly. She slowly lifted her head up. She had blonde hair and beautiful bright blue eyes that were red because of the crying. She had a couple of bruises and cuts on her pretty face.

"It's alright. You can tell me" I smiled using the same soft tone.

"My m-mom. S-she hurt me!" She bursted out crying. I felt blood boiling. How can someone hurt their own daughter? I pulled her into a hug, she didn't resist. She hugged back wrapping her tiny arms around me.

"Shh sweetheart she can't hurt you now! You're with me ok? I won't let her hurt you!" I reassured her. She nodded looking into my eyes.

"I don't want to go back" she whispered, a tear slipping from her eye. I frowned wiping it away quickly.

"You won't. Where is she?" I asked softly knowing she could burst again.

"I don't know. She hates me. Please don't leave me like daddy did!" She pleaded. I was shocked. How can some twat leave such a beautiful little girl alone?

"No I won't! I promise!" She smiled weakly.

"What's your name?" I asked her

"Ellie" she sniffled.

"That's a beautiful name!" I said a bit too loud, her eyes went wide but then giggled. I giggled with her. We stopped.

"What's yours?" She asked sniffling again, wiping her nose at the process.