Forgotten love

Justin's POV

Two more weeks have passed and Josie still hasn't woke up from her deep slumber. The doctors said of she doesn't wake up by next week they need to take her off life support. Which means... She'll die. I don't want that. No one does and it pains me to think for even one second that my little sister will die if she doesn't wake up in less than a week. I've cried every night ever since the doctors informed us that.

My dad acts strong but last night I heard him crying. I didn't tell him anything because I know he likes to be seen as a strong and tough man but he's really a softy.

I can tell you now, Nathan isn't 'ok'. Every time I ask him if he's ok, he always says yeah that he's fine but he seems thinner and paler, he wears these long sleeve shirts all the time and if not then he wears bracelets, I choose to ignore all his weird behaviors. After all, his girlfriend is in a hospital bed in a coma on life support.

I'm going to spend the day with Josie today, Nathan has been with her for 2 days and now it's my turn to be with her for 2 days and then we'll do the same thing over again. Right now I'm on the way to the hospital so hold on while I park....

Ok done. I got off the car and locked it before waking to the entrance of he hospital

"Hey Hildegarde!" I greeted the nurse. Yep, I've learnt most of the nurses names.

"Hiya Justin, here to see Josie?" She asked

"Yep!" I answered excitedly. I entered Josie's room quietly. Nathan was in his phone playing what I think is angry birds.

"Hey sloth bot" I grinned. Sloth bot is what we girls call crushes. Well ok, I didn't come up with it. Maiken and Josie add 'bot' to the name of the boy they like.

"Hello" he smiled weakly.

"C'mon Nath! High spirits" I exclaimed throwing my hands up in the air. He rolled his eyes

"How can you have high spirits when you find out your girlfriend might die if she doesn't wake up in a week?" He questioned sadly. I sighed and walked over to him and took out the phone from his hands. I looked at his eyes that showed sadness, and guilt.

"Nathan. Josie wouldn't like to see you like this. I've heard you say it's your fault but its not! You've done nothing wrong. You haven't hurt her" I spoke softly. He looked at me, tears in his eyes. He shook his head

"If only you knew" he mumbled before standing up and walking away. I sighed deeply and walked over to my sisters bed.

"Hey princess. Time to wake up" I smiled. I've only called her princess when I was 6 and then I stopped at 8.

"Alright how about a deal? I get sloth Sykes over here and tell him to give you a kiss like in those fairytales and then you wake up? Deal?" I smiled wider in hopes she'll wake up and say deal. Nothing. I sighed.

Nathan's POV

It kills me to know that Justin thinks I'm innocent when I'm the one that got his sister in that hospital. I'm sat in he toilet seat just staring at the blade in my hand.

At first I started to cut to relive myself from the stress but then I needed to do it everyday. I can't stop now. Every day my wrists feel itchy if I don't cut.

I pulled up my shirt and swiped the cold, sharp metal across my delicate skin that was now marked with scars from past cuts.

A tear falling from my eyes landing on my shirt that was on the floor. I found out they are taking her off life support if she doesn't wake up. The only girl I've ever loved might die because I was drunk and I hit her. I cut my wrist again, more blood pouring out. Everything I've loved has left me. More tears falling from my eyes.